• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Edge Complete ?lvaro Version

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
    Years
    Fighting games are my favourite gaming genre, above all gaming genres, because I love martial arts and practice them. I recorded to DVD the game Soul Calibur 3 and have been playing it a lot. Obsviouly my favourite character is the secret final boss, who is NIGHT TERROR, because he is demonic, he is the strongest of the game, his damage is too high and uber, and he wields my favourite weapon: SOUL EDGE. However he doesn?t wield a mediocre one, he wields the SOUL EDGE COMPLETE, which is the best and more descructive weapon of all, and is my favourite because of this, because uber and overpowered things (Probably BOSS LEVEL things) are the stuff I am keen on.
    I drew some good stuff at my notebook during a class, I drew SOUL EDGE COMPLETE ?LVARO VERSION, because I added details and preferences of mine, and it has a style of mine. Personally I think this made the sword much better and superior.
    And yes, due to the lack of space in which I decided to make the art, I didn?t draw the whole weapon.

Last edited:

Sython429

FMA fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    this thing is AWESOME! keep up the good work and show us more of ur arts.

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
    For the ones who posted, thanks. I am preparing a new pic of the evil ultimate blade with my style. I will post it as soon as my digital camera?s battery recharge (Yes, I don?t have scanner, so I have to rely on alternate methods)

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
    O_O

Eyeeeeeeeeeeeeees,blooooooooooooooooood...

Yesh...The sword is great...

5 stars! ^-^

...Too bad it?s cut off. XP

I like the detail,and of course,you are really good at the thing I almost always lack the most,3-D ness... ?_?;;;

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
    runasutaru: thanks for the comment. yes unfortunatelly the drawing was cut off, my stupid notebook went out of space

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
    Here is another drawing of SOUL EDGE COMPLETE ?LVARO VERSION that I made. I upgraded it a bit, so this one is called SOUL EDGE COMPLETE UPGRADE ?LVARO VERSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Nice detail! XD I really like the second one! You should post more of your art

Last edited:

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
    Now, allow me to present you the maximum art on this sword of mine: I made the final version, the ultimate form of SOUL EDGE COMPLETE VERSION, which is already complete and monstruous. I made SHIN SOUL EDGE COMPLETE ?LVARO VERSION, the ultimate power of this demon sword of mine (Night Terror?s Soul Edge Complete is crap compared to my version of Soul Edge Complete). NOtice that this sword is huge, and i mean it. Yes I say this because this pic of mine covers a whole sheet of paper, so a tiny bit of it is out of the paper (Some part of the holding part of the sword)

Last edited:

lara lynx

hello
    Years
    I don't have a very good idea of what your talking about (^_^;;;) but that looks really funky! Now if I could use a weapon like that against my sis..

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Your careful when double posting to always post a update on your image. Thanks for doing so. ^^;

I really like the detail and your pencil skill seems to be very high, I havent seen much of your work but you do a very good job and seem to me that youn would work well with colored Primas or watercolors.

The eyes are very distinguished and the vainy apearance of the blade is more noticable by the way you have possisioned it on the paper.The iron on the edges of the blade also makes it seem like a dark and lustfule image while casting some nice shading on the page ^_^. Only thing I have as a sort of crit is the darkness of the image, it hides many details unless it's brightened onto something like faceveiwer or Paint shop pro. Other then that this is a very good drawing and the backround informations is very helpful on how the blade should be protrade ^^ Thats some nice work!

</|-?lvaro-|\>

Years
    Thanks for the comments, and about the highlighting stuff I already know about it. The picture became essentialy dark because I scanner it using alternative methods, which I call "TAKING PHOTOS WITH MY DIGITAL CAMERA BECAUSE I DON?T HAVE A SCANNER". But thanks for the comment anyway.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Hey cool =D I take pictures of my hand drawings as well ^_^ i'm making a bunch of cards using images I've taken from the camra, that does answer the darkness though , Thanks ^^ .

Pretty nice knowing I'm not the only Photographer artist o.o.
    How long would you say the drawing of the blade took you? Its very detailed o.o.

Last edited:

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
    Years
    thats an amazing weapon, love the details its wicked ^.?

though one thing is nagging me about the swords handle, it seems kinda thin for the overall bulk of the weapon itself, it looks like it might break if you tried to lift it up ^^'' maybe make it just a tad bit thicker perhaps?

but overall it really is a great drawing the details are superb, they eyes are a nice touch

Back