• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Soul Silver Scramble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2014
    Hey guys,

Decided to do a scramble run of soul silver and need a team. There are a few rules however...

No legendaries

No pokemon that require trading to become fully evolved

Must include a starter in the team

Espeon must be included (My favorite pokemon in this gen)

Try to make this team have as many different types as possible! I love using a team that is diverse in types!

Thanks anyone who helps!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Fourth Generation games is not for the discussion of challenges and team building. If you'd like to create a challenge head over to Challenges and read their guidelines. You could also ask the moderator of that forum, Sydian any questions you may have regarding creating/participating in a challenge. If you're looking for help in constructing a team, I'd highly suggest you visit Battle Center. It's the number one place to be if you're looking for some help with building your competitive and in-game teams as well as rating others'!

Anyway, have fun and I'll catch you around the forums! C:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back