• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Silver will be MINE! :3

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    2132383800_view.jpg

Sweet, I'm soo happy. I order Soul Silver yesterday. But It won't ship till Monday, since they only do ship on business days. But I'm still gonna get it. Also on Monday since it'll be the 10th in Japan, I will receive an Event 10 Anniversary Mew from HG, But I'll get it on the 10th since thats the day it'll be on my DS, but Idk What do you guys think I should do get it when it's the 10th of Japan day, or 11th of Japans day? Well Anyways, I'm at my cousin I cannot trade pokemon till tomorrow, and I cannot watch the Arceus Movie since I downloaded the one where someone TV ripped it from Australia. I'mma go and do things around the forums.

Love ya PC

-Meitantei Conan.

Back