• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soulcalibur 3 vs. Tekken 5

So, which game do you prefer ??

• Soulcalibur 3, I love da swordplaaay !! Yaay !! *-*

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tekken 5, I love punching and kicking !! Yeah !!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Well, I can't choose.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Nah...I don't like the fightin' gamez... >.<

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Close this poll PLEASE !!

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Well, two good fightin' games ^_^

I love them, but control is better in Soulcalibur 3.

Plus, in Tekken 5 you can't use the analog stick, and in Soulcalibur 3 you can.

But both games are AWESOME !!

So, which you prefer ??

diarugapal

galipoka rocks
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    Soul Calibur 3. I dig the customation in Tekken 5 (even though I don't have a PSP nor PS2), but SC3 has a Create-a-Soul mode. Ahhh yeah. So it's Soul Calibur 3.

~AipomDude

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Well, the Soul Edge/Calibur series has been a personal favourite of mine for ages.

Tekken Five's Dark Tournament expansion has a few new characters (mainly my favoured Russian soldier, Dragunov).

So, yes. Soul Calibur. <3

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Tekken 5. Yes SC3 has all that sweet stuff (buying things, making your own char and all thay) that I do like. But if I want a fighting game then I go for the Tekken series (I've played every one of them), no need for weapons just flat out fighting.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Tekken 5 only because Soulcalibur 3 wasn't much of an improvment from 2 thats if you even want to call it in improvment.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    I'll keep it short and vote for SC III. It does indeed have one of the most inivative ''create a character.'' modes out their for a game. If you put time and effort into that section of the play, you can make endless look-a-like characters you've seen from other games or T.V series. (mostly Anime for accuracy, if we're talking T.V.) That did impress me, being able to try something new for once. Yes, I love being able to just start my game without any complications or thinking, but then I also do like a challenge. Knowing that taking time to achieve something for a bigger reward keeps me going, an element I can't avoid. Also, when it comes to the pace of round by round fighting, SC has been sped up. I'm just a big fan of the selectable characters and the approach that was made in this game.

Despite me never really getting into Tekken, that's just a bit on why I prefer it.

~Blade~

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Yeah, BladeForever !!

For example, look at this:

Soulcalibur 3 vs. Tekken 5

LOLROFLLMFAO...

Back