• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soulja Boy's latest work

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    I'm still hoping for a Kanye West album about Higurashi, personally.

Lol, Kanye West rapping to the tune of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. I can see it now. (Actually, now that I think about it there's a pretty good rap version of Naraku no Hana by Rap-bito, but Rap-bito is awesome and Kanye West sucks so…)

Uh, anyways, I listened to the track and I stopped playing it when Soulja Boy came in. I need to watch Death Note one of these days.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I don't know about you guys but I really liked the song. Maybe it's because I don't hate Rap music like some people but if I find this album I'm going buy it.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I am not really a Soulja Boy fan, but I am actually pretty interest.

As for Kanye, I mean he is an anime fan. Maybe he and Taylor can do something. XD Anyway, I mean like him doing a Higurashi rap is not out of the realm of possibility.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Semi-props to Soulja Boy. His rapping has gotten better. He still sucks, but he has gotten way better than he was before. His verses go past 4 bars this time.

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    I listened to like three songs on that album and none of them had to do with Death Note. :V

Years
    If any rapper would rap about anime it Lupe Fiasco he references video games and comics all the time
    Substanial from qn5.com released a mixtape last year to some nujabes beats... they came from the anime "Samurai Champloo".
    Soulja Boy's latest work

That dude also does rap about anime and on anime music from time to time

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Wow who would have thought Soulja Boy was a Death Note fan. I don't like the songs however but the background music isn't bad xD. I hope he knows he can get sued for taking the Death Note logo...that is if he didn't get permission.

Years
    Wow who would have thought Soulja Boy was a Death Note fan. I don't like the songs however but the background music isn't bad xD. I hope he knows he can get sued for taking the Death Note logo...that is if he didn't get permission.
    thats only if he's making money off it though. Since the mixtape is offered for free on datpiff, it shouldn't be a problem.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    rappers/hiphoppers, whatever they are, their no anime fans.
    anime fans sit in their room, eat cup noodlez, f*p to h*ntai, collect figurines, buy manga, go to cons, ect

Kanye West is an anime fan. I'm an anime fan and I don't do anything on that list.

Back