• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Soulsilver compared to Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Not sure where this would go since i'm new to this (sorry still learning). But as of late i'm torn between the two games. One seems a lot easier to train on but the other has that major aesthetic appeal to it (graphics, pokemon follow you, ect). Pretty much everything else is the same otherwise. My biggest gripe is training. I'm not a big fan of changing the time and date on my ds to get training done or anything of the sort and i hate using AR codes in any of my pokemon games. To get to the point i'd like to hear some opinions.
    In your own personal opinion which game is the top game? Soulsilver/heartgold or Platinum?
    Give reasons for your opinion as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back