• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sounding Off: WWE Royal Rumble

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Dunno how many wrestling fans we have on this site, let alone fans that check blogs. But I've always been a fan, and still am, even though I'm 17 haha. I guess I watch it because of the talent of the people in it or lack thereof.

Any*****, today, they're having one of my favorite pro wrestling related events ever, and that's the Royal Rumble. And this year's PPV is really gonna sell, as far as I'm concerned. You don't have to be a WWE fan to recognize one of the names going in this event, and that's movie star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, who'll be facing off against CM Punk for the WWE title. I'm not exactly sure who's going to win that, although I believe it can swing either way. I really want to say Punk would win it here while lose it at the next PPV, but the last match Rocky did, he lost. And I don't think his ego can take another loss, so meh. My prediction for that is Rock winning.

The Royal Rumble is usually "the match" for this PPV, but it's being overcast by the former match. So my pick for this goes depending on how it's being booked. If the Rumble goes on last, I expect either the Rock to win it, assuming he loses, or Cena to win it, assuming Rocky wins his title match. If the title match goes on last, I still expect Cena to win. Cause the dude totally needs to have the title opportunity again [/sarcasm]

As for the other matches, I expect Del Rio to retain the Heavyweight Title, since his face turn is working well. I also expect Road Scholars to win the tag tiles off of Hell No since the anger management shtick has been milked dry I'm sad, I loved the Bryan Danielson/Kane pairing. And obviously Kaitlyn retains the Divas title since there's legit only 4 or 5 women left in the company. Sad times ya'll

That's me sounding off today. Opinions on the Rumble or on my overmature liking for the WWE is appreciated! Hurderrrrr

Woowww, there are many WWE fans there, huh? Anyways, my favorite wrestler is Randy Orton, and I hope he wins the Royal Rumble. For Rock vs Punk, I want Rock to win and I think he's gonna win, he didn't come back for nothing and the promise he made looked very promising lol. Big show vs Del rio I think Del rio's gonna win, I mean, the title only for a 2 weeks or 3? Dat's impossible. As for Hell No, I hope they're going to win, Daniel Bryan and Kane: Team Hell no is a good team and I don't want it to end. Kaytlin will probably win, and I think Antonia Cesaro's gonna win, but I'm rooting for the Miz. That's all.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Rumor has it Randy's turning heel soon, just saying! And I pretty much nailed the predictions, minus the tag titles. But I'm happy Hell No won, they're a good tag team in this era. Not gonna comment on Cena winning. Just going say this: UGH.

Also... was it just so short that I missed it, or was there no Divas title match?

I stopped watching after Mickie James stopped being entertaining.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I do, Nick.

And oh lord, Mickie, what I would do to have her back. I'd even take her as a non-psycho. The divas division is in dire straights right now.

Speaking of Mickie, that woman was insane. Like actually.

Back