• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soup

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Hey everyone! My name is Phecda.

Now, I haven't been on PC since... 9 years ago? Yikes, I'm still surprised this website has been around for that long. The only reason why I even remembered this website was due to me recently buying Pokemon X. My original username on this website back then was shadowman321 (but I can no longer access it cause I don't remember my 12 year old self enough to figure out the password lol) so I decided to create a new account for this.

Anyway, about me - I'm pretty sure if you're on this forum, you('ve) play(ed) Pokemon (before). I'm trying to get into playing competitive doubles (I'm still trying to work on my doubles team). Other than that, I was recently in College (had to drop cause of personal reasons though).

It's nice to know that, after 9 years, this place is still working on a better slogan.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nine years, eh? That's quite a feat indeed! Things have been changed here and there, but yeah, still the PC that you've grown to love! So, lemme be the first to welcome you back to PC! And it's wonderful to meet you, Phecda!

I haven't played much of competitive doubles, but, I always end up using a Trick Room Team for those, and it works out pretty well! Mmm, I'm sorry on what happened with you and College though.. I hope things will pick up for you soon.

At any rate, I hope you'll once again enjoy yourself, and I'll be more than happy to help you out whenever you need it, or we can just chat about stuff! Until then, take care, and see you again soon, yes? (:

Back