• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Southern Island

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Well...this is my fourth attempt at a site ^^; but hopefully I'll keep this one. Yeah, the banner sucks but I'm working on another one. The only screwed up thing is I can't find any good fonts and that www.font.com thing or whatever doesn't work. I can't like...download them. So, anyway, here it is:

Southern Island

There's only one popup on the entire site, and I'm still building it so...don't expect it to be finished right away. All the BIOs work, and I'm working on the anime' section. Please oh please visit it ^_^

EDIT-->Uh...my PageBuilder says it's expired, but you're suposed to have it forever...um...I did everything they said and it still won't work.

Last edited:

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    0/10

Congratulations!The VERY worst layout I have ever seen!Almost all of the images don't work, and if they did, by the current looks of the layout I would hate it anyway >><<

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Thats exactly how people get killed X.X If your useing paint, I suggest getting Macromedia FireWorks or PhotoShop, even if its a demo.

Crud, my blood presure is raising.. *dies*

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    *anime-faints* I fixed that problem...didn't I? I'll have to work with File Manager again, as that might be the problem...sorry. Myuureon, you didn't have to say that...it makes me feel bad. I mean, I'm not able to view it right now, but geez...you didn't have to give me an "award"...I'll put it up again when I do the File Manager.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Sorry, but if your going to have a successful site, you need a good quality layout. It needs alot
    of work I'm sorry to say.

Last edited:
    Years
    lol you have some pretty strict affiliate rules personally i think you should be as lax as possible considering you make images for your news boxes

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Saniigo-->Thanks...I'm working on my secondary site, because...I like, am, and stuff, which'll be mainly about Shadow (from Sonic X) and stuffers. So...Southern Island will undergo major maintenance very soon.

Danyelle-->Thanks! I needed more members on my forum ^_^

internet chaos-->Gee...it's just the same as every other affiliate thinger. And what's so mindbendingly terrible about using images for news boxes?

Last edited:

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Um...you do get registered completely. It won't send you a validation page. Does it still have the Welcome Guest thing at the top, or does it have your username (and we should carry this to PM)

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    What do you expect me to say Ratiosu? I'm just stating my opinion on your layout like everyone else.

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Ratiosu said:
    *anime-faints* I fixed that problem...didn't I? I'll have to work with File Manager again, as that might be the problem...sorry. Myuureon, you didn't have to say that...it makes me feel bad. I mean, I'm not able to view it right now, but geez...you didn't have to give me an "award"...I'll put it up again when I do the File Manager.

Errr.....Sorry?But....if you post websites here you should know to accept criticism.;)

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    DarkCircuit-->I..made that myself...
    Saniigo-->OK...sorry if I ticked you guys off a little. I'm not incredibly esperienced on PageBuilder ^^;
    Southern Islands-->Yeah...I made it.
    Myuureon-->I was accepting criticism. You just didn't have to go about saying it that way. I mean...say that I really need to work on it, don't go and spout off how I've won the worst award there can be.

Back