• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SpaceEmotion's Sprites and Tiles

How do u like my Tiles, Sprites?

• I love them!

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Great Work!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • They are okay.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • U can do it better.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • They are horrible!

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2012
    SpaceEmotion's Sprites and Tiles (Black and White)

Some of u may know me from DeviantArt, some of u may know me throught the SpritersResource (I ripped most of the Pokemon Platinum Sprites).

Since the Pokemon Black and White games were announced I created a lot of Spritesheet and Tilesets, all of the Screenshots, Videos and CoroCoro Shots. Now are the games out, and some tiles of my work may be not so great as in the game, but I still want to show u them.

Because I don't have 15 posts to post any images here, I attached the most popular of them. For my other Art (I made a total of 34 Files!) See my link to DeviantArt in my signature.
    I hop u all like them!

U HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT IF U USE ANY OF THESE SPRITES OR TILES

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2012
    I am a actually a fan of no outlines.
    It fits more to the original Tileset from the Black and White games, I think (even they are using outlines for some objects).

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • I am a actually a fan of no outlines.
    It fits more to the original Tileset from the Black and White games, I think (even they are using outlines for some objects).

Win.
    Great work you have here space. I'm never to fond of rips, but you've changed my mind ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2012
    Why is my work called rips, although it's custom?
    Is it really THAT good-looking?
    I never thought that my work will get that famous XD

Back