• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Sparkles Splice/Fusions Gallery*

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
    Years
    Um, Hi :]
    So, I decided to post my Splices and Revamps here as there is quite alot xD I'll update as I do more. Please don't steal them and stuff xD Well, I don't think you'd want to, but anyway:

^ That's a Re-type

^ That was part of a 'Rapper' themed splicing Comp on another forum xD

^ That was a Re-type

^ That was made as a sort of Joke on another Forum xD I know it's just snorlax's body/Skitty's face, I wasn't really aiming to make a realistic Obese skitty xD

^Also for a music themed splice comp, this time it was a sort of Rock theme :]

. So yeah, Comments, Crit, Whatever would be appreciated.

Thanks for Looking :]

OMG xD How do you edit the title? I made a Typo D=

Revamps

Im sorry some of them don't have thier originals next to them. I used to have them, but now I don't xD Some of them I did a while ago.

So Yeah, I updated :] Thanks for looking ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    Thought i'd take looksey Spraklez (i laughed at the typo, if you'd done it on ONM the teasing would never cease xD) and it's really interesting to see how you're improving. I don't know why but i really like the Mudkip/Hippo thing. As someone said on the SpriteShowcase thread, if you tried adding some stuff from scratch into the blend you could really keep on improving. (Y)

Years
    I like some of these. SOme of there colors need some reworking like the Gardevior edits, and the Rapper needs to be changed a little because it's clear you took the shirt from the Biker. A way to help this would be to change the part where the bikers arm was to make it look more natural rather than making it look like it was clearly taken from the biker trainer.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    The Magmortar overall I think was the best. The rapper Vigoroth was a laugh. One Magmortar the flowers on his cannons were from Shaymin right?

Overall rating:
    9/10

Sparkle

Ninetales Rocks :D
    Years
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll take everything into account ^_^

And Ali, I know about the typo xD I don't have a clue how to edit the title xD Oh well, at least it isn't ONM xD

I'm going to add some of my revamps now :]

EDIT: Ok, First Post has been updated ^_^

Last edited:

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    the revamps look nicely done. i commend you on the shading!

the fusions on the other hand...

the weedle/butterfree's stinger is kinda mishaped, it is not very round...what i'm trying to say is that it's jagged, and just doesnt look as good if it would if it was rounded.

aimpom/tediursura fusion has no real attempt at shading apart from the ears...this gives it a very flat look.

there are some inconsistancies in rocker gengar's shading, the left arm and knee for example...

shaymin's head seems a bit to high on the body, it looks like an onyx, it's head is just barely pivoting on... it probably might look better to lower it...

your ideas are great, they just need some work!

Keep Spriting!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Most of these look really good.
    I especially like the Magmortor and Gengar ones, they look the best.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    The green one kicks some serious butt. ^_^
    And, the Skittlax (Yes, thats what I shall call it) is adorable.
    I really like your fusions, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
    Keep up your great work!

Back