• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Special Community Request

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • PC is in need of some special graphics to be used as awards for something we are working on.. here's what we are kinda looking for: 60x60-ish images (gif or png) of Pokemon 'contest ribbons' (not sprite qual) or 'badges' as well as a 10-15px 'icon' version. we would like a set of upto 10 to be used as different levels of awards..

any artist who is a member can attempt to fulfill the request and the best of them (as a set) will be choosen to be used on PC. We have no prizes this time but you will get credit and be known for helping PC out (and get an award yourself as well :) ).

good luck to those who submit..

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • O.O Are true calling awaits! I will help you in the most of my abilities, I will do Png and hope to use GIMP to make some fully detailed ribbons (no badges) and get it so that they are different in there own ways. Do you have any time that this will be voted on? and any kind of special ribbon colors?

No matter what I am sure we will help you out =D I'm not the only one here who is helpful and I promis we will come up with whatever we can ^_^ May even work together in some cases.. As I am just about to ask Light Azumerill,gillbertman,cybex mewtwo,dardanel,seto_girl and Forest grovyle.

We're proud to help you out PPnsteve and pokecommunity =D this is a amazing request.

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • nope.. i'm leaving all the details up to the artist..

just as long as we have some sort of multi-level type of thing to use as PC awards.. perhaps 3 levels or teirs with 3 or 4 awards per level?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ooo ill have a go ill make one of an award with thie brush of the woman on my banner avatar :P, ill try make it look awardish

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • DESCRIPTION:
    This is a Medals/Awards system. Admin can give members awards, and award icons will be displayed in member's profile, posts, as well as in a award list.

below are the 'medals' that come with this.. we want top make em more Pokemon hence the ribbons / badge graphic request..

thanks everyone who's into doing this and for being willing to help out your community!

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Well I had no inspiration... (and I didn't see the last post XD)

So just to show I am working on it:
    pc1not.gif

pc2not.gif

I know it has nothing to do with the theme...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    it took me about an hour but i like the outcome, i was gonna do as statue until i saw steves post so i did coins XD
    coingold.png
    goldicon.png

coinbronze.png
    bronzeicon.png

the icons are alittle tiny but meh if you want the psds that go with it just email me
    i was going to originally have the girl embossed but when i shrunk it, it looked messed up :P not that these arent :P

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    pokemon themed eh? ok ill try that tommorrow if you like my previous post and yours does look like the fighting type from pokemon cards :P

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • I'm not done with some of the ribbons I have in planing but man they look alot like the example o.o I have a star like metal with numbers and stuff on the inside, I'll see how creative it can get =3 Sounds like one awesome task thats for sure. ^^ And your welcome, your not to shabby yourself :huggles: but we'll make what we can =D.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • hmmm... i'll see if i can fit in some time to do this ^^ not making any promises though xD

Back