• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Special Community Request

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    yea maybe a few did, but you never answered my question, should i stop =P

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • "level"... what do you mean? like... gold, silver, bronze, emerald, all that stuff? if so... how do we make it look pokemon-ish?

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • ok how are these
    1#
    ribbon14av.gif

2#
    ribbon26xw.gif

3#
    ribbon32ju.gif

4#
    ribbon48pq.gif

5#
    ribbon58dc.gif

6#
    ribbon63ir.gif

7#
    ribbon76at.gif

8#
    ribbon88hd.gif

9#
    ribbon91hg.gif

10#
    ribbon105cx.gif

like no like ?

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • xD just wanted to try, i chose this badge because, it like, all colors xDDD
    badge4bb.png
    badge4fs.png
    and i also chose this trophy because it lookes cool xDDD
    bleh, there ya go!

Last edited:

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • very nice..

Zoro: perhaps some sort of image or something can be placed inside the chain or ribbon loop for yours.. diamond-star, i like ur badge design.. now can you do some sets with 3 levels (gold, silver, bronze or high, medium, low) that we can use for different areas around PC?

i like them all so far but most aren't really usable for PC needs - YET.. so lets keep on going and really see the creativity of you all. k?

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • guess no one else wants to help PC out..

it's for your benefit.. we don't have to add this new feature.. (or can use the crappy, non-pokemon related images that come with it)

come on all you great artists out there, lets contribute some to PC.. show your support.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Hmmm the size is limiting...but i'll see what I can come up with.. i think I understand the level thing...i do like DS's rainbow badge idea ^-^

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Steve, it would be helpful if you told us what this is for. I know you're trying to keep it under wraps and make it a surprise and stuff, but we can't really do anything until we know what you want the images for.

DragonHeart

Summer Fun!
    Years
  • I'd like to help... since I'm pretty bored right now and need something useful to do... but I'm a bit confused...

From my understanding, you want 4-6 sets* of 3-4 levels (gold, silver, bronze, etc.) of 60x60 awards, with corresponding 10x10 or 15x15 icons, all in a Pokemon-ish theme...

*What are the categories for the sets? (for example art, fansites, outstanding members, etc.)

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • my badges and icon

are these alright to enter? i liked to enter them here they are

i didnt really know how much badges and icons i needed so i did 10 of each

if there not the right size ill wait till the comp ends to see who wins before i resize em

Badges
    medalszw2.png

I Chose pikachu as the pokemon becasue he is the most known pokemon in the world

Icons
    iconskq6.png

the icons were hard casue so tiny

well there is my work i hope you like it

Back