• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Special Pikachu Edition ~A Fire Red Patch~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
    Years
    Having some trouble. the game freezes when i'm entering Oak's lab with oak.

Special Pikachu Edition ~A Fire Red Patch~

the last screen is where it freezes.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Locke Yggdrasill said:
    Having some trouble. the game freezes when i'm entering Oak's lab with oak.

Special Pikachu Edition ~A Fire Red Patch~

the last screen is where it freezes.

Hmmm. thats weird cause when I play it it looks fine.

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
    Years
    Don't you all agree that the Jesse/James sprite in Mystic's sig look MUUCH more pro than the one's that Sailor's using? Why's that??

Keep up the good work SailorCosmos, it's a great hack.

Oh, and Sailor please please please don't add too many things, like Johto etc... or this hack will take ages or may never make it.
    I think you should set a couple of boundries and stick to a plan, then you can release versions of the complete game, eg., if you want to add johto it can be in v2...

I'm only trying to help, not be mean or nothin'.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    is the game totaly finish or are u still chaging it?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    AJUST said:
    Don't you all agree that the Jesse/James sprite in Mystic's sig look MUUCH more pro than the one's that Sailor's using? Why's that??

Keep up the good work SailorCosmos, it's a great hack.

Oh, and Sailor please please please don't add too many things, like Johto etc... or this hack will take ages or may never make it.
    I think you should set a couple of boundries and stick to a plan, then you can release versions of the complete game, eg., if you want to add johto it can be in v2...

I'm only trying to help, not be mean or nothin'.

In one of the threads she said that the Rom didn't had that much power to fit in this better Team Rocket sprite so she putted that other one.

So SC, any new pics?

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
    Sweetie, this hack has caught my attention for quite some time, and I just want to say I love it, since well I'm a big Pikachu fan! ^0^ Excellent Job sweetie! =3. I could contribute some sprites, or other misc things, if you want to. =3 Anyway, good luck. =3

Titanium

Alone in the Dark
    Years
    Locke Yggdrasill said:
    jc rcw, are you talking to moi?

and ultimate spriter, you do realize that that pic in your signature is from pokesho, right? >_>;

Uh I made it with me bare hands. :classic:

Years
    lass... that is where squirtle was so thats why theres a bulbasaur, use P.E.T to edit his pokemon so you have some more edits than text, -Find and Catch the Elusive Flying Pikachu and Surfing Pikachu!
    -Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi can be caught!
    -Mystic and Aurrora Tickets are obtainable!
    -New Trainers! Updated Trainer and Leader Rosters!
    -More Challenging!
    -Changes in Wild Pokemon
    -Map Changes
    -Updated Gyms
    -Cool Surprises!
    -And More! (New Features will be Revealed Soon!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back