• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speed drawings and more

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    NEWEST WORKS *first post updated whatever day it is today anyway. sometime about th'enth of october maybe?*
    PLEASE NOT THAT THESE ARE 100% TRADITIONAL WORKS. I USE MARKER PENS. I DO NOT USE ANY DIGITAL MEDIUMS OR PROGRAMS TO WORK ON THESE.
    Newest addition:
    Speed drawings and more

(Ignore my annoying/lame voice >.>''''')
    Picture:
    Speed drawings and more

Speedrawing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhe6IqF7nWQ

see my DA for more; https://mazilw0lf.deviantart.com/gallery/
    *bows out*

Last edited:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    These are really awesome! Seriously, there is nothing wrong with them. :>

But I was wondering, what did you use to color these?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I just have to say, I really love you're style and coloring, and watching your vid makes me want to study your technique. :P

*doesn't frequent the art forums much anymore so you know this is a sincere post*

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • How come you decided to make a new thread for your artwork?
    But enough of that being said, as I stated in the last one, my favorite one is the first one because I can simply relate to it since I did it last night while studying

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Hey, thanks again Ghost. and I have reasons for this. ^^'
    ---
    and thanks also to Samme426! I use markers :) *alcohol based so they are higher quality then avaerage pens*

---
    @Timbjerr:
    Wow thanks! :) i'm really flattered!~ (Hopefully i'll have a bit more time to do more speed drawing in a few months once uni applications are out of the way~!)

Thankyou for such a kind and sincere post! :)
    ---
    Like i said, guys, i won't be drawing too much for a while probably. so much going on right now @_@ can't even stop to BREATHE etc....

oh well! Later guys~! Bye-Nyappy!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Wow they look awesome. I cant really do anything good when i am doing it fast lol

Polar

Taj, the Elephant Genie
    Years
  • Dang! That's well good! I'm only really good at drawing "cartoon-ish" sorta stuff, to be honest. Maybe I should start posting some of them. =]

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Thanks to xxxkaylabby and Polar! by the way Polar, your sig makes lol <3~
    xD

alsoooo, thanks Uzumaki very much~
    just so you know *you may do already but i'd say 90% of the time people don't*
    I use Marker pens. these works are all 100% traditionally created. i don't use any digital tools. the only digital i do is scanning them in.

o3o and i would infinatly reccommend using markerpens, and if you're brave acrylics/watercolour ^^~

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • alsoooo, thanks Uzumaki very much~
    just so you know *you may do already but i'd say 90% of the time people don't*
    I use Marker pens. these works are all 100% traditionally created. i don't use any digital tools. the only digital i do is scanning them in.

o3o and i would infinatly reccommend using markerpens, and if you're brave acrylics/watercolour ^^~

Hahaha... Yeah I noticed they were in Marker Pens. If I didn't I would of gotten slapped on the side of my head for not noticing... xDDD

True that... But I'm lacking them at the moment PLUS I'm broke.... and yeah... >.<; Hahhaa...

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Thankyou Miss Thorn. :)

https://mazilw0lf.deviantart.com/art/Messing-with-the-Lisa-140035610

o3o yeah. you guy will not comment on that one.
    maybe if i did more BLEAH or NARUTO or POKEMON or whatever it is thats popular nowadays....

Yeah so. Theres ONE REQUEST SLOT RIGHT HERE.
    I DON'T DO THIS OFTEN. BUT WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE IN MY NEXT POST?

To reply, quote this message. First person to request will get it. *within reason, i'mma not draw anything that breaks toa's here*

NOW, BRAWL IT OUT. *watch me get no replies*
    o3o

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Right then. i guess i'll forget about the request.
    This is my last post here, guys. I hav other things I need to focus on.
    You all disappoint me; i don't get useful feedback here anymore so i won't waste my time posting anymore.
    Thankyou and goodbye.

Back