• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speed's little place to put his sigs at so other people can see them : D

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    (Most recent sigs are at the bottom)

My first sprite tag. :D

A Sakura tag I made when I was bored.

Tag I made for a good friend of mine.

Tag for SOTW here. XP

Tag I made for a sig shop customer at another forum I go to.

Tag I made for another sig shop customer.

Hope you like them, Critique is appreciated. ^^;

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Wow, they're amazing! The text on the last two ones could be a tad bit better, but other than that, you have some really amazing graphics.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    The Sakura tag is pretty awesome sauce. :3
    Your sprite tag is also pretty cool.

Your last tag could use some work but would be a great piece with a bit more smudging. And text should be smaller.

Haha,
    good work anyhow.

Years
    I think the sakura tag (https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll129/Speed_046/Sakuracopy-2.png) is the best out of these but achangretto tag (https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll129/Speed_046/achangrettocopy.png) is also pretty good although the c4d is a bit distracting with this sharp black line round the edge and also a the colours are a bit iffy. I also like the sprite tag (https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll129/Speed_046/Spritecopy.png). The other tags seem they need a bit more work on, they look unfinished but well done on this first gallery, everything looks good so far.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I don't know much about designing a tag; but, hopefully, my opinion would count in some way..

^ I think some of the c4D is going into the render a little too much. That, and the font is a little too bland

^That fan/lily thing is smudged too much. I can barely take that as a fan/lily thing.

^I just don't like this tag, sorry.

My favorite is the Homecoming one. ^^ Kanye West is one of my most favorite artists.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    New tag!

Made another customer at my sig shop. xD

EDIT:

Felt like making a new tag/avatar for myself. XP

Last edited:
    Years
    Those are really good! Even though I do graphics, I don't think I could make sprites or tags for my life, LOL. :)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024

Easily my favorite from you, and easily one of my favorite in general. I love the purple shade in the back, the pentooling, and just the way everything seems to relate to your focal somehow in terms of colors and direction. The gaping negative space on either side really fits in this tag, and you need to send me the font you used for the characters, because my own chinese fonts are hideous. xD [/just kidding, but if you DO want to send it to me y'know... I'm not against that ;<]

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Easily the best tag in this gallery:
    First and foremost, Japanese text is ALWAYS win. Now the reason I like this tag is simply that all the effects are just stunning and work well together. I really like all the particle like effects around Sakura. Usually I'm not a big fan of outline-like effects, but they look great in this tag. Oh, I almost forgot, the colors are great as well though I feel as her face is too orange.
    This tag is also noteworthy because I just really like the colors and the C4D use looks good.

Vie

Years
    the one with sakura is absolutely awesome =O
    I am always astonished by what people can do with computers.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    Easily my favorite from you, and easily one of my favorite in general. I love the purple shade in the back, the pentooling, and just the way everything seems to relate to your focal somehow in terms of colors and direction. The gaping negative space on either side really fits in this tag, and you need to send me the font you used for the characters, because my own chinese fonts are hideous. xD [/just kidding, but if you DO want to send it to me y'know... I'm not against that ;<]
    I could send it to you, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link you to other websites. xD

Back