• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spherical Ice's Pixel Art

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
  • All you need is a zipper to replace your giraffe's mouth... then your plushy will truly be a banettezation ^^

Anyhow, The stuffing coming out of the giraffe is great! Though it's such a small detail, it is one that really makes that sprite stand out! I am especially fond of the portion on the neck where the stuffing is sitting flat, adjacent with the head! This little detail shows great skill in linear progression of distance ^^ VERY nicely done!

(Keep Spriting>

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I think that you have very great potential, your work is absolutely amazing!

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
    Years
  • The sprites and tiles of Monokid look phenomenal!
    I can already picture the game being made with Game Maker!

Great work -- I'm looking forward to seeing more Monokid sprite sheets. :)

Years
  • dragonboat_by_sphericalice-d4uph0v.png

I was just messing about and got something that looked like a horn, then kind of winged the rest of the piece.

monokid_3_0_by_sphericalice-d4ph4a9.png

This is just Monokid.

monokid___dinokid_powerup_by_sphericalice-d4ph3zm.png

This is Monokid when he's got a dinosaur powerup :3

And finally, for a while I've been wanting to do some low-resolution pixel art. Here's the result.
    dotmen_by_sphericalice-d4xaynr.png

They're just a few characters, it should be quite obvious what they are, but if not it's a skeleton, pirate, samurai and ninja.

Even lower resolution:
    pokeglyphs_by_sphericalice-d4xbtjb.png

These are 8x8 "glyphs" of a few Pokémon. I don't really like the Diglett one, I might change it.
    [/bump]

Last edited:
    Back