• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spherical Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Scratches
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

*Meh, sort of a scratch. I guess.

Fusions
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Revamps
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Disguises
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

[a id]Chaos[/a id]
    Chaos
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Dolls
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Retypes
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Miscellaneous
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Feel free to crit.

Last edited:

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
    Years
  • Hey Icy Balls, you finally make a thread here! Okay, here we go:

Splices:
    I think your splices are good, but you don't make some of them diffrent. For example Kofforb, I don't see many diffrences. I only see the eyes and smokes, it's like a normal Koffing for me. Other than that you're good.

PokéChaos & Pokédolls:
    Since I don't know anything about it, I don't have to comment. They look great for me.

Revamps:
    Wow, really I love your revamps. Lovin the Dittos.

Scratches, Fakemon or Amalgamations:
    Your resprites are cool. lol on Cannonball. But I dunno about Firmicutes. It looks plain and the right part blue one just like it has been rotated and the shading is wrong. But I'm liking Cubaby.

Okay, that's all I can comment. Hope I'm helping. Can't wait to see another of your good work!

Years
  • Thanks for the coments, Mulch_ar. I've added/edited quite a few new sprites, now.
    Spherical Sprites

Spherical Sprites

Spherical Sprites

Check out my tut's on the first post.

Ice out!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry for double posting. This is allowed, right?

Anyway, a bump and some art:
    Spherical Sprites

Gold Houndour revamp for the Revamp project.

Making more as we speak... or type.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Wow, i actually really like every chao sprite, i want to cuddle them all ^^
    Also the angel sprite tutorial is really cool, both of them.
    Fave=Ambichar :D
    Great work!

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
    Years
  • Hey, you've added some new sprites. I really like your revamps, I think the shading is perfect so there's nothing wrong for me. About the peacock, I think that's great. But the tail is kinda blocky so maybe you could fix that. And your Firmicutes is much better since you've fix the shading and change the palette. Lol on the Clefablemagnezonefearowsealeoman, but it still look like a "mutant Clefable"

I think that's all. Good Luck!

Years
  • Hey, you've added some new sprites. I really like your revamps, I think the shading is perfect so there's nothing wrong for me. About the peacock, I think that's great. But the tail is kinda blocky so maybe you could fix that. And your Firmicutes is much better since you've fix the shading and change the palette. Lol on the Clefablemagnezonefearowsealeoman, but it still look like a "mutant Clefable"

I think that's all. Good Luck!

Thanks, dude! And another two contributions that I made for that G/S/C Revamping Project, Hitmontop and Electrode (also some other sprites):
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Last edited:

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • Your sprites are really good. But here is some crit:

Spherical Sprites
    Okay, but it seems the outline is too light to be seen in places.

Spherical Sprites
    Awww, I want to steal it..... but I won't

Anyway I goota run so that's all I'll crit. Also, can you tell me where to get a shiny Grotle and Charizard sprite?

Years
  • Bumpdate:

Sprite:
    Spherical Sprites

Name: Wavision
    Class: Senses Pokémon
    Based On: Unknown
    'Dex Entry: Due to the lack of eyes and a mouth, Wavision use their antennae to communicate and find their way around. Within moments, this Pokémon can swiftly dive from the surface to the seafloor.
    Type: Water / Psychic
    Comments: I have NO idea whatsoever what this is based on. My friend just drew some random doodle. This is the updated, revamped, up-to-date version. The original sprite is on the first post/two posts above this one.

Here are some sprites I just cooked up, too (including four more additions to the Albert series):
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Oh, and hazzamon, I get my sprites from PE2K's Sprite Resource.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Bumpdate:
    Spherical Sprites

Completely redone the first post, and added a nifty banner (matches my avater, too)!

Edit: Completely overhauled all of the chao sprites. Check the first post. Also made a cool Deoxys recolour. Only a recolour, but I like it:
    Spherical Sprites

Last edited:
    Years
  • Bumpdate:
    What am I doing wrong?! Why is everyone ignoring me?

Anyway, made a Mermaid and Centaur. They'd probably be Gym Leaders (Water type & Ground or Normal type Gyms).
    Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Last edited:

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
    Years
  • Star-meat to the rescue!

I'm really liking the Deoxygigas. Actually, it's probably the best of your sprites that I can think of (rivaling the cyborg Dragonite.) I like how it flows, and it doesn't seem copy-pastish with the transitions. Well done on that.

Your centaur I can tell is partially based off of Stantler, which is why it looks great, but the mermaid, which the bottom part is scratched (right?), has a bit of shading issues. But that's only to be expected. Just one idea to help it, you make it seem like the source of light is from the left side, whereas it is really from the upper left. Try reducing the highlight on the bottom left.

Hope I could help~!

- Evan

Years
  • For the centaur, I used Ponyta's bottom (Emerald Sprites - they always do the trick!). I only used Stantlers colours. (Have you realised how different the Pokémon and Trainer shading is? Good grief!) =D Anyway, the mermaid was hell, and I could see that the shading was never going to be right, so I just left it as it is[/badpun]. (to be honest, I just used Milotic's style of shading, but failed...). As for Regioxys, he took some time. Their bodies really did go well together, and I was kinda of in a Deoxys Defense Form frenzy. I know that the recolour was the only other Defense Form sprite that I've displayed, but I had lots of other experimental failures that occured 'behind the scenes'. =P

Thanks for the concrit, though, and I'll be sure to be editing the said sprites very soon. Don't forget to come again (no, seriously, don't. ).

Edit:
    Hm... I think this is an improvement - I edited the shading and fixed her right (our left) hand (no more Pokéball):
    Spherical Sprites

Sprite:
    Spherical Sprites

Name: Capybarge
    Class: Large Rodent Pokémon
    Based On: Capybara
    'Dex Entry: They are very social and are comonnly found in groups. They tend to avoid EKANS, ARBOK, SEVIPER and any other snake predators.
    Type: Normal (/Fighting?)
    Comments: The 'EKANS, ARBOK, SEVIPER' part was because, in real life, snakes tend to feed on Capybaras, especially anacondas*. This was just made for fun. Not for any specific 'Pokédex'.

*That picture creeped me out when I saw it - an anaconda swallowing a Capybara, whole

Last edited:
    Years
  • Bumpdate:

Sprite:
    Spherical Sprites

Name: Sterratail
    Class: Knifefish Pokémon
    Based On: Rattail/Glass Knifefish
    'Dex Entry: It stays close to it's parents and are commonly found in freshwater, such as rivers or lakes.
    Type: Water
    Comments: Water Starter (For no game in particular*)

Sprite:
    Spherical Sprites

Name: Rhifish
    Class: Electric Knifefish Pokémon
    Based On: Sand Knifefish
    'Dex Entry: It can exert moderately powerful electrical currents at this stage in its life. However, when it evolves into EELECTRIC, it would be able to generate excrutiatingly high amounts of electricity.
    Type: Water / Electric
    Comments: Evolution of Sterattail (above).

Sprite:
    Spherical Sprites

Name: Eelectric
    Class: Electric Eel Pokémon
    Based On: Electric Eel
    'Dex Entry: The brown and green markings on it's body glow when it is attacking. If provoked, this Pokémon could easily generate enough electricity to wipe a Charizard out.
    Type: Water / Electric
    Comments: Final evolution of Sterattail.

Enjoy!

P.S. Is it me, or do my scratches seem to never have any depth at all?

*If you would like to use the evolution line, PM/VM me with the details of the game, etc.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Uh, p0k3M0nMast4r, thanks for the post, but you need to include some contructive critisism in your post. 'Those are nice love em' isn't very helpful. Thanks anyway. I've updated my last post with the sprites of Sterattail, Rhifish and Eelectric, so check them out. Now say hi to a really retarded-looking Armaldred that I fused for the Pokémon Fusion challenge over in Pixel Projects:
    Spherical Sprites

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back