• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spherical Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It look like a Roselia and Burmy. Despite that it looks nice!

I presume you mean Bonsly. And it is slightly like him, scale-wise, but feature-wise it's almost all Sudo and Roselia.

----

For Hallowe'en, Driftloon decided to go as a ghost...

Wait, what? XD

Spherical Sprites

My entry for a contest at tCoD. The theme is to make what you think Hallowe'en would be like in the Pokémon world and how people or Pokémon would dress up or just celebrate.

Edit: Just noticed it is for trainers only, not Pokémon, so mine doesn't fit the criteria for the contest. Anyway, comments are still appreciated, I guess.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Mhm, I totally agree with you, Chesu. Now I look at it after it's 'cooled down', so to speak, the eyes aer pretty... bad.

As for the white outline, I was thinking about that whilst making it. I was going to just use a darker colour of the outline but that clashed with the black lines for feet. Meh.

Years
  • Bumpdate:

Gaaaaaaaaaiz?

Spherical Sprites

Name: Extrathy Extraterrestrial + Telepathy
    Type: Psychic
    Pokémon Used: Not applicable.
    Palettes Used: Keckleon (Green Colour), Shiny Raichu (Reddy Orange Colour) and Horsea (Blue Eye Colour).
    Pokédex Entry: Extrathy's origin is currently unknown. It seems to communicate with others using it's telepathy. The antenna on it's head exerts sound waves using extrasensory energy.

Comments?

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • It looks a lot more like a Pokemon than your previous scratched sprites have, but isn't it kind of small? Pokemon, especially small Pokemon, have huge heads that allow for large, marketable faces.

Years
  • It looks a lot more like a Pokemon than your previous scratched sprites have, but isn't it kind of small? Pokemon, especially small Pokemon, have huge heads that allow for large, marketable faces.

oic

Yeah, I suppose he could do with a bit of an enlargement, but I cbb to do it now. Thanks for commenting, though. I guess this is one of my good scratches..?

Years
  • iz uz getn srcastc?

fien den, hrs a biiiig spryt:

Spherical Sprites

Name: Colourssal (Play on Colour and Colossal)
    Type: Psychic/Normal
    Based On: A Toucan
    Class: Toucan Pokémon
    Pokédex Entry: Found in the depths of jungles, these Pokémon are exceedingly rare, and say to build the most beautiful (and biggest) nests and their eggs are considered as delicacies in the nearby tribes of certain jungles.

I made it for a RPGM 03 project, so it does kick the GBA's 16-colour rule in the face, but I don't really care, tbh. :P

Edit: Is it only me or does the :P smiley hardly look like there's a tongue there, but only an open mouth?

Years
  • Bumpdate:

I present to you...

Spherical Sprites

Tentagoo!

Yup, thazrite. Tentagoo, the prevolution of Tentacool. I know that this would be very... bad, in game, but it is made just for art purposes. Whaddya think?

Thanks to Max for the help.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2012
    I like ur

Fusions & Revamps

But I dont Like

Albert the Mutant Clefable

some of them nice

U need to learn more

^_^

Years
  • I like ur

Fusions & Revamps

But I dont Like

Albert the Mutant Clefable

some of them nice

U need to learn more

^_^

Thank you SO much for being SO elaborate with your AMAZING comments! Now I can improve my sprites to THE MAX! How can I thank you enough? [/sarcasm]

Seriously, that didn't help.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • I'd never seen a baby form of Tentacool before joining PC, but since then I think I've seen around six... XD

I think the body's kind of big.. In fact, I don't know if there are even any Tentacool sprites that are that large. The tentacles are also a bit thicket than absolutely necessary. I do like the shape of the dome, but the straight lines in the bottom "corners" are a little longer than need be. All that aside, I like the design.

Years
  • You're not the first person to say it's bigger then Tentacool. It's like that because it's a zoomed in version. It'd be hard to include much detail on a smaller scale, but I can see where you're coming from.

The tentacles are chubby to compensate for their short length.

I kinda see what you mean with the 'corners'. It could be a bit roe flow-y. I'll fix it up later.

Years
  • Three 'vamps.

Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Floon is in RBY style and therefore has unnaturally large and small body parts..?

Right is the originals (or in 'Floon's case, the reference).

Edit: 95th post in this thread.

Last edited:

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
    Years
  • Three 'vamps.

Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Spherical Sprites
    Spherical Sprites

Floon is in RBY style and therefore has unnaturally large and small body parts..?

Right is the originals (or in 'Floon's case, the reference).

Edit: 95th post in this thread.
    you are one of my favorite spriters and is the drifloon supposed to be a devamp?
    also all of your revamps/devamps are amazing, i laughed at the crocanaw/bidoof/octillery mix
    great job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back