• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spicy or Sweet?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Some people prefer sweet food. Some people prefer spicy food.
    What kind of food do you prefer, spicy or sweet?

TwinkleClefable

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~
    Years
  • Sweet food all the way. Spicy food burns my mouth..i don't like anything too spicy. On the other hand, Sweet food is amazing, Cookies, Cakes, Muffins, Ice-cream....yummy.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Sweet foods are my preferred choice usually. I like spicy things, but not things that are so spicy that you cant taste anything but the spice.

Naturally, a Spicy/Sweet mix is good if done right. Ex: Cinnamon & Apples.

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    Sweet and spicy together, with a little salty and umami (the sixth flavor, meatiness, also known as MSG :p) thrown in makes the BEST flavor combination! Like Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos. Best of ALL worlds. OM NOM

Years
  • Well it depends on what sort of sweet, if its like chocolate or cakes i'd choose sweet but if its like fruits and stuff i'd have to go with spicy.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Blame it on my Mexican heritage on one side of my family and my Cajun heritage on the other, but I love spicy foods more than anything.

FUN FACT: The chemical compounds in spicy foods are good at increasing your metabolism and consequently helps you lose weight. :P

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't like both spicy and sweet food. I prefer it salty.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Spicy and sour <3
    Sweet is third in the line, unfortunately.

Years
  • If this were a few years ago, I probably would've said sour. XD; But I find that lately I don't crave sour foods as often. Maybe my mouth has gotten super sensitive on me.

It all depends on my mood. Sometimes only sweet does it for me, sometimes I want nothing to do with sweets and want something savory and spicy instead. I don't tend to tire of spicy food, though, compared to sweet, so I guess spicy it is?

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • It mainly depends on what I am in the mood for.
    During the winter I prefer having spicy meals, while during the summer I prefer something sweet.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Hmm. Tough question. But I'm gonna have to go with sweet food. Spicy food just makes me thirsty, and even then when I drink something it tastes weird because of it. :L

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I fail at life, and feel sick whenever I eat anything spicy.. Sucks, since I really wanna be able to eat spicy foods.

Ah well.. I love sweets, though.

'Sweet' gets my vote.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I'll easily burst into flames if I taste a spicy food(I'm flammable ☺). Sweet and a bit of sour is always my preference. Although I sometimes eat sweet and spicy pork chops.

Back