• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

spiderbrush here~!!

Years
    Yup. I'm new here. I'm spiderbrush, but feel free to call me Chris, too.=3

Actually, I'm pretty new to the Poke-universe--I've only played Pokemon White so far, but playing this makes me want to play the other Pokemon games, too.=D

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Chris!

Ah, new fans of the Pokemon world are always nice. I'm sure that PC will be of great help! xD
    And yes, I recommend possibly playing some other games. Heh heh, but that recommendation could be biased, considering how much I like Pokemon.

Laci

Scrafty Lover
    Years
    Hey Chris! I'm new as well and it seems for the time being everything is empty. o:
    I've been playing pokemon White as well though I really wish they didn't always do that you have to have a certain version to catch other pokemon.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Well Chris, anytime is a good time to get into the Pokemon. I didn't get into Pokemon until the second generation, so you're not the only one who didn't start at a generation which isn't the first one. :)

Welcome to PC!

Maybe if you're looking for other Pokemon games, you might want to go play Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver, which is the remake of Pokemon Gold and Silver, the second generation, which has to be my favourite game now. :3 Maybe the Challenges section would be cool for you, as it lets you experience other games, but with a twist to make it harder. :)

Have a great time here! :D

Back