• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SPILT TREEFRUIT SAUCE OVER AF DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
  • Oh... I think it's because Firefox is banned in Texas. :(

What's wrong with a little extra work?
    Simple, because I have been using Screengrab for a pretty long time. I downloaded it before I even learned about prntscreen and I actually like it better. It certainly gets the job done and yes, I still use it because I am lazy like a snorlax. I just hope no one ninjas this...

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • AK47 is probably being sarcastic. I live in Texas and I'm using FireFox.

but then again, I'm an outlaw. XDD

Meh, I don't keep up with all those idiotic laws Arizona and Texas keep making. Can't wait until they secede and become the United States of Idiocy.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    AK47 is probably being sarcastic. I live in Texas and I'm using FireFox.

but then again, I'm an outlaw. XDD

No I'm not. It's banned in Texas because it depicts setting foxes on fire.

You dirty outlaw I'll make sure you're captured.

Meh, I don't keep up with all those idiotic laws Arizona and Texas keep making. Can't wait until THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER secede and become the United States of Idiocy.

Woah Woah Woah WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!

Only Arizona :(

Last edited:

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • No I'm not. It's banned in Texas because it depicts setting foxes on fire.

Actually it's foxes made of fire. Different species.
    Oh, and I'm not saying all Texans are idiots. I'm sure there is a significant portion of good and smart people there, but Arizona... *shivers*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Meh, I don't keep up with all those idiotic laws Arizona and Texas keep making. Can't wait until THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER secede and become the United States of Idiocy.

The I love the irony of that statement compared to your obvious intent. XD

No I'm not. It's banned in Texas because it depicts setting foxes on fire.

You dirty outlaw I'll make sure you're captured.

You can't catch me, you don't have any master balls. :D

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Arrr! Come and get me matey because I'm a pirate! Yar har fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright with me! Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,
    You are a pirate!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • OMG i have no idea what I am doing :( This is crazy XD Stunfisk everywhere and Tacos made me lol.

Happy April Fools every one XD i totally forgot about it until now

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    I was a bit confused when I saw Serebii's layout but then I remembered what day it is. Posting will be inconvenienced by these joke filters but other than that I've gotten a few lulz from it.

Just look what it did to one of my posts in a topic about Pokemon cries:
    Krookodile - Being a macho gator that he is, you hear a plasbadass guitar riff whenever he appears.
    Pickle - It's cry sounds pretty and elegant.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    By far, my favorite replacement is Blanket. Because each one is a noun, the sentences always make perfect sense, they just sound silly, which is the funniest. "Go here for help with your blanket!"

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
  • I just noticed that Reshiram's sprite's neck is SOOO tiny! How could a Reshiram's neck possibly be that tiny? No room for a Reshiram's trachea!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • YES! INVISIBLE MAGIC, Apple, and White got changed! THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER deserve a lot of Pickles and Cucumbers! And I finally figured out how to trigger Embems! W00t!

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • It still cracks me up when I see the evil team discussion threads and everyone gushes about how THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER're THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back