• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spit That Gum Out!!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Gum balls are my favourite(generally the bigger the better), but it's really just nice to be chewing along with a couple of friends.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My dad actually makes gum now. He works for Wrigley's...so as a result, we always have TONS of gum in the house and we have to chew it pretty regularly to make room in our pantry for the free gum he brings home every month. XD;

I think I prefer the gum pellets the most--the ones that are small and rectangular, and hard on the outside? Are those the hard-coating ones? (This is kinda sad...I only know the industry term here. XD) Anyway, I prefer those for some reason. And I like chewing gum more than bubble gum, since although bubble gum is more fun, chewing retains its taste longer I've found. :x

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I don't necessarily care, as long as it's sweet + fruity + practically gushing with flavor. :x

Satyr

=]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2006
    I like anything that doesn't get stuck in my braces. I chew Orbit because for some reason it's the only gum that doesn't get stuck on in my braces. But yet sometimes it does.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I like all of them, but I prefer the soft ones like Orbit, but then again, all chewinggum runs out of flavour and then gives me jaw ache. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    I hate how it hurts your jaw if you chew it for too long. I think bubblegum is the best, since the flavour lasts longer and blowing bubbles is a lot more fun then just chewing - so bubblegum is my favourite.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I prefer chew gum because I like chew gum very much.
    Anime_girl78
    Spit That Gum Out!!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I really hate those hard-coated ones because I don't know why but I just love to chew whatever seems edible to me so I'll just chew until I crack it. Well if you try very hard to crack those hard-coated it hurts your jaw..yeah but the one that I like the most is probably the soft one cause its easy to chew...but its flavour goes away quickly.

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Back