• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spit That Gum Out!!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Yes, here it is my poll of nothingness with a title that has almost nothing to do with the actualy poll.

Which type of gum do you like? Hard coating, soft chew, or gum ball?

I like soft chew since it dosnt hurt my teeth(I just got my braces tightened the other day...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Soft chew, maybe something like Orbit or Dentine Ice.
    That real hard "bubble-gum flavor" stuff like Bubbilicious is good too.

By the way.. you shouldn't be chewing gum AT ALL with braces! XP

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I like bubble gum and I think some of the gum's taste doesn't last long. I only like that kinda gum cuz I can blow bubbles ^^

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    I like them all, but my fav would have to be soft chew. For some odd reason i think the flavor lasts longer with soft chew.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Gum is a good alternative if you grind your teeth a lot, as I do.

Anyway, I prefer the minty soft chew. The sweet flavors are ... just too sweet, and the ones like Big Red I can't handle. Gumballs are a childhood favorite. I remember the gumball machines in drugs stores with fun obstacles in it.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I prefer soft-chew. The orange trident's are my favorite flavor's, but otherwise, gum isn't really preferenced for me. In my town, gum is gum, if you've got your hands on a piece, stick it in your mouth before it goes in someone else's mouth.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I like bubble-gum soft-chew =0 It's usually fruity-licious and I luff blowing double-bubbles <3

But I also like the hard coating trident that has two seperate flavors that you blend xD I don't remember what it's called.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I TAKE BACK ANYTHING EVER SAID IN THIS POST, ALSO GUMMY IS AWESOME. Like gum.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I am a fan of the hard coating gum variety. Breaking through that protective layering to get at the deliscious chewy center is a small pleasure I enjoy. The soft chew gum pieces are rather large once I get to chewing them. And I have never had a gumball in my life.

My favorite flavor of the hard coated is Trident Splash: Strawberry and Lime. I love anything with strawberry flavoring.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Any gum that doesn't hurt my teeth is okay with me. But gumballs are cool too, since I like all the different flavours and stuff.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    well, this is from what i've eaten

i prefer gumballs :) the ones i've seen aren't mint flavour which is nice (too many minty gums...), and them being hard doesn't bother me

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    I don't really like gum for some reason,It makes me hungry but I like the soft chew one,Chewing for so long hurts the jaw ><

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
    okay im going to be really specific here for some weird reason the only and i mean only gum that i like is orbit soft chew peppermint why you ask me i have no idea it just tastes nice. By the way how can people chew gum balls the hurt my jaw big time!

Back