• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    The cards in germany or europe are the same as in Japan. They just have a different backside. shoudltn be any different for america .

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    ^ sure you can! Ambi will sign you up momentarily. And can we stop talking about cards??? @.@
    Yeah, there's a section here for the cards...
    New topic idea:
    Spoiler:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Ice and Water should stay seperate. The reason is because some Ice types aren't part Water (Look at Snorunt, Glalie and Regice).
    What I mean is this:
    On the Megaman Battle Network series, Iceman is a Aqua-element Navi.
    & so is ANY ice/cold based NetNavi, like Freezeman & Coldman.
    & Ice is SOLID water... I know that Water is liquid, & Ice is solid, which would seperate them, but I just wanted to hear other people's opinions on why they chosed to seperate the 2 instead of merging them like on other games...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Why aren't the Ice & Water types the one & same? This idea came from the fact that Ice & Water often are the same Type/Element on other games...

In ancient times, it is considered that Ice is the pure form of water, which means they made it a separate element. Even today, it is the solid state of water.

Or maybe Nintendo want something that will complement water, like Ghost and Dark.

Years
    • KY
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I've always been a big fan of water types. Consider me a member of this club. Unless there's some sort of crazy initiation involving holding your breath underwater. I'm not so good at that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back