• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henderson7

Poke'Maniac
Years
Mind if I join as well? Vaporeon is number one for me. And to the question of "Who's better?"

Who is better?
Mantine or Seaking? Seaking
Milotic or Gyarados? Tough one, but Gyarados
Corsola or Luvdisk? Corsola
Kingler or Crawdaunt? Crawdaunt
Lapras or Dewgong? Lapras
Tentacruel or Cloyster? Tentacruel
Squrtle or Totodile? Squirtle
Mudkip or Piplup? Piplup
Spheal or Seel? Spheal

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
Years
Hello there. Can you allow me to join this group cuz I absolutely LOVE water type pokemons. I find them cool and badass at the same time. :D

My list of favorite water type pokemons goes like this: Kingdra, Goldeen, Corsola, Gyarados, Golduck, Azumarill and Vaporeon.

That's all I can remember for the moment. I have lots of favorites <33

Thank you in advance !!

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
Years
Oh wow, this is awesome! I love water pokemon! I would definitely love to join this :)

My favorite water pokemon include feraligatr, swampert, blastoise, gyrados, kingdra, and poliwag.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Is this group still going? I'd love to join if it is. :)

oshawott11

Evolving
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2019
seems amazing id like to join i love water pokemon i got my lvl 100 empoleon named pip :D

Years
I can't recall my name being on the list.

I want to join cos I love Water-type Pokemon!

My fave is Oshawott cos he's cute, his evos are so cool and he was my starter in Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back