• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoiler] Pokemon Sun & Moon minor features satisfy me

thedorkishguy

Growing PokeMaster
Years
  • My prerelease arrived already (live in Australia).

List of things which have tickled my pickle:

• Status remover after battle!! [SUPER SATISFYING!]
    • Pokemon movement actions
    • Pokemon Sounds
    • Adding pokemon to a full party instead of going directly to PC
    • Pokemon battle animations
    • Pokemon interactions EG; feeding, grooming and petting pokemon
    • Talking Rotom pokedex!!!
    • changing clothes, hairstyle and contacts
    • Environment

Just to list a few

Illusionss

Banned
    Years
  • My prerelease arrived already (live in Australia).

List of things which have tickled my pickle:

• [*]Status remover after battle!! [SUPER SATISFYING!]
    • Pokemon movement actions
    • Pokemon Sounds
      [*]Adding pokemon to a full party instead of going directly to PC
    • Pokemon battle animations
    • Pokemon interactions EG; feeding, grooming and petting pokemon
    • Talking Rotom pokedex!!!
    • changing clothes, hairstyle and contacts
    • Environment

Just to list a few

Could you elaborate on these? Do you mean that status conditions like burn will automatically be gone after the battle, and when you catch a Pokemon with a full party it will replace one of the Pokemon on your team and the one that it replaced will go into the PC?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Could you elaborate on these? Do you mean that status conditions like burn will automatically be gone after the battle, and when you catch a Pokemon with a full party it will replace one of the Pokemon on your team and the one that it replaced will go into the PC?

Haven't seen the first one yet, but in the game options you have the option to choose 'manual' (choose whether a Pokémon goes to your PC or replaces a member of your party) or 'automatic' (straight to PC I'm guessing).

I love the Pokémon sounds in the background of routes! It's super cool.

Illusionss

Banned
    Years
  • Haven't seen the first one yet, but in the game options you have the option to choose 'manual' (choose whether a Pokémon goes to your PC or replaces a member of your party) or 'automatic' (straight to PC I'm guessing).

I love the Pokémon sounds in the background of routes! It's super cool.

I think I'd actually prefer it the automatic way, would be annoying for me to have random Pokemon replacing the ones I'm using in my team.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    Thanks for sharing and elaborating everyone. :)

It seems like the Pokemon Refresh will be a bit more expedited and accessible than I was originally thinking.

Also, being able to swap party members after reaching capacity is amazing! This will definitely change the way we can play casually as well as setup new parameters in the challenge section.

People can now stop complaining about z-move animations taking too long because HMs, Full-Party Swap, insta-status heal, and the return of EXP share do far more to expedite our journey than any inconvenience of a z-move animation. Well, plus z-moves seem like they can break through some defensive trainer sets, and thus, saving extra turns.

Years
  • Even in the early trailers we got, I noticed and loved the little things in Sun and Moon, it looks like there's loads more and I can't wait to experience them for myself!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I love the Pokémon sounds in the background of routes! It's super cool.

Omg me too! :o
    At first I searched for the Pokemon hahaha it took me a while to realize XD
    The soundtrack is great too! I think it's very relaxing :3

Back