• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

spoiler (unless u've seen the third movie credits)

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
  • Molly's mother has disappeared a few years ago before the movie. Professor Hale started researching the Unown's after that. It could be possible that it is somehow connected.
    I don't know if this was the case with the original version though, cuz I've never saw the original movie.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Euh... I always thought that her dad just remarried another woman and that Molly was just elated to be able to have a mother who would stay with her when her dad was out of town. I don't think that's her biological mother, since it's unlikely she would return after being missing so long. Then again, it's been a while since I've seen that movie, so I don't remember exactly how they described her missing.

*thinks this might be the first time she's ever posted in this forum* o_O

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It?s the same woman with Molly and her dad in the picture that she looks at with Entei earlier in the movie, so?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya it's her but it was in the credit's so it's not like it really matters seeing as how were never going to see Molly again

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Just for the point of it I guess, I think in Japan they really don?t care about the explanation as much as they do over here. They added scenes in 4 to make it more obvious Oak was Sammy; Japanese audiences like to be left thinking when they leave the theater.

At least, I think.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well, yeah. I think, I'm not sure, I'm Vietnamese, not the same thing. :P

Anyway, the Unown are connected with Molly's mother's disapperance... unless she as illusion. o_O

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
  • Well, i know people will throw stones on me but
    in the japanese version Mii's mother left her husband
    because he workes too hard and didnt really care about his
    family. and she isnt coming back. They changed it in the
    western "editions" because "we cant leave it like that,
    the audience MUST have to know whats on with her mom" - thingie

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
  • Sure you saw us.

During the legend of Altomare they told you (i think it was cut in us & europe)
    "and they called their friends in the mind sky to come and help them to expel the evil darkness" or similar, cant remember , was long ago. since my real brother is dead two of our friends came to join me and protect the water capital (and sure i need someone to play with and recover from my brothers dead)

Back