• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Yes is Blacktorn!

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    The Blackthorn house looks other, but i like it have hope to see clair sprite.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Wow, what the hell. I'm going to have some black Charizard fun.

I really hope the game is not as short...cause the uploader of the pictures is running through it like a damn lightning. Well, we're going to see Kanto soon though, he reached the last gym :3

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Wow, Im officially sold(as if i wasnt already) Shiny Roserade is my new BFF.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Its really great to see that they've put a lot of effort in these game and it shows! I'm glad that shinies have different sprites. It won't affect the gameplay much but its a nice addition anyway.
    I have listened to all the music now and I mainly liked the team rocket battle theme and the gym leader battle theme. All the overworlds look similar to D/P/Pt except the houses and the other additions. But I like them ^_^! Looks like HG/SS are gonna be really EPIC!(I have probably repeated this line many times but HG/SS looks so EPIC that it won't be wrong to repeat:they are gonna be EPIC! XD)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I did the math and if shinies are in that means there are 7888 OW for the Pokemon for all 2 frames and 4 sides. Wait if their are 4 sides and 2 frames each that's 8 frames so....31522. Yep its official sprite overload.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    But that's if they're all in. I'm thinking since they had to make a sprite for Shiny Gyarados anyways (Due to the LoR Event), that they just made it work with that as well.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    But that's if they're all in. I'm thinking since they had to make a sprite for Shiny Gyarados anyways (Due to the LoR Event), that they just made it work with that as well.
    We saw Yanmega, Metagross and Azumarill so yep they are in. Ilex Forest Pichu.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Chasing the Farfetch'd in Ilex Forest.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HAVING THE GAME IN MY HANDS!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back