• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    Isn't that one untested and use on own risk?

What could possibly happen? Would it eff up your computer if you messed up?

Anyway, I'm excited about playing, and for sure I'm going to preorder both for English, because like hell I'm shelling out $120 to get the Japanese ones. Argh.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    i go on the rom and it totaly blacks out on me after proffessor oak... could anyone help me?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    From hackers, I presume:

Sabrina has a Lv.53 Espeon, Lv.53 Mr. Mime, and Lv.55 Alazakam.

Janine has a Lv.47 Crobat, Lv.44 Weezing, Lv.47 Ariados, another Lv.47 Ariados, and Lv.50 Venomoth.

Red's team in the game data: Lv.88 Pikachu, Lv.80 Lapras, Lv.82 Snorlax, Lv.84 Charizard, Lv.84 Venusaur, Lv.84 Blastoise.

Gary has a Lv.55 Exeggutor, Lv.58 Arcanine, Lv.58 Rhydon, Lv.52 Gyarados, Lv.56 Machamp, and Lv.60 Pidgeot

This game is AWESOME, incidently. =D (Also, check my blog for minor details if anyone's interested on the games, and also confirmed release info thread - additions being made as I stay up =D).
    i go on the rom and it totaly blacks out on me after proffessor oak... could anyone help me?
    Probs. just have to wait for an updated rom, is all - it's still buggy, but can work on flash carts. (May freeze at times though).

Years
    Yup, confirmed the patch is working. Uploaded to ifile.
    Link: https://ifile.it/bfs7rnp
    After extraction run the exe, then choose the right button. It will say save as, just click the rom and save it, and you're done.
    Edit: Doesn't work, freezes after entering and exiting doors many times.

Last edited:

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    From hackers, I presume:

Sabrina has a Lv.53 Espeon, Lv.53 Mr. Mime, and Lv.55 Alazakam.

Janine has a Lv.47 Crobat, Lv.44 Weezing, Lv.47 Ariados, another Lv.47 Ariados, and Lv.50 Venomoth.

Red's team in the game data: Lv.88 Pikachu, Lv.80 Lapras, Lv.82 Snorlax, Lv.84 Charizard, Lv.84 Venusaur, Lv.84 Blastoise.

Gary has a Lv.55 Exeggutor, Lv.58 Arcanine, Lv.58 Rhydon, Lv.52 Gyarados, Lv.56 Machamp, and Lv.60 Pidgeot

Level 88 Pikachu, omg. Incidentally, he didn't have Lapras in the original, he had Espeon, huh.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    The patch did not work for my game, might be 'cause I'm using an emulator. Ah well, I'll try SoulSilver.

Incidentally, has anyone who's playing it gotten it to work on an emulator?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back