• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
  • im looking for the sprites or screenshots of then you talk to the pokemon following you and it does that face...

im looking for all the emotions, if anyone can find them i would be so happy :)

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I preordered both games from Gamestop, one for me, the other for my brother. At this point, it's less than 18 hours away... I'm waking up early (an achievement, since I never do that EVER [except when Snow Leopard came out...] :P) and heading out to the city to pick up my games. Then, I party at the Times Square TRU. w00t.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Then as said before, look up local stores and call them up. If you can't find anyone, then maybe nobody is going to do it.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • D: Ack. It didn't come today, so now I have to wait until monday. Stupid mail, don't you realize I have school?

Years
  • Lucky me, goiong tomorrow soon as I get up to get it...and this week is spring break! More playtime! Yaaay.
    But I never got to go get the Jirachi event, it's upsetting. ]= When my mom was able to bring me, I was so sick I couldn't even walk. Now I feel better, and went to ask my mom to bring me...she was so sick and bent over the toilet puking. Hello crap luck! Bleeeh. I can never get the cool legendaries.

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • Here comes the terrible terrible week and a half of waiting while everyone else is playing, and I have to wait. ;A;

pokefangunner

PokeGleek
    Years
  • Post Picture's With You And The Game!!!

Post Pictures Of You With The Game!!!

[SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back