• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spongebob saves a life!

TheReal

Epic Member
Years
  • You have won this thread. Congrats!

Thank you. Of course the first one was Pokémon. Years ago, when I watched the power of one movie, in a part of the movie Slowking said 'I need pants'. Since that day, I didn't get out of my house without pants anymore. (This is a bit off topic, but is just t explain how cartoons are educative sometimes).

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Kinda reminds me of how I got 5 bonus points for a drawing of Deoxys in 7th grade when we studied DNA. Also, I knew about deoxyribonucleic acid before the rest of the class because of Deoxys. I know, I'm awesome.

\o/

I couldn't remember what it was called until I discovered Deoxys. Pokemon provides edumacation.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Thank you. Of course the first one was Pokémon. Years ago, when I watched the power of one movie, in a part of the movie Slowking said 'I need pants'. Since that day, I didn't get out of my house without pants anymore. (This is a bit off topic, but is just t explain how cartoons are educative sometimes).

Uh........... You went outside with no pants!?

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • That line is still used in my family today.

Well, the kids, at least.

Also, the most edumacatational (as someone spelled it, after MISSPELLING the misspelling. Twice.) show for me would be Read or Die.

Knowledge is power.

Literally.

I learned how to cut heads off with nothing but a book.

Back