• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spongebob Squarepants The Movie!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • I saw the movie yesturday. XD The moive was funny! It was like an ordinary episode, but a lot funnier! Did anybody go see it? The movie was so hilaroius that I nearly died laughing. The ending was the best part. XD Or was it wen David came in. XD

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    yeah hpefully I'm gonna see it today and who's David? anyways I know the story I have seen very advanced previews about it ^_^ I hope I can see it tonight

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    David Hasolhoff? I think thats him 0.o, anyways. I really wanna go see this movie, might go next week, seeing as how my family goes to see a new movie every Thanksgiving.

Edit: Oh ya, it seems the movie came in number 2 for the weekend, not bad.

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • LittleFascistPanties said:
    I'm dying to see that movie XD
    I'm not a huge fan of any cartoons anymore, but Spongebob brings out my stupid side, thus I MUST see it!
    Haven't we all seen that side already sweetie? XD *Runs.* J/K
    Really, that movie is worth seeing!!!!11oneoneone

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • you are all heaps lucky to see the sponge bob movie.i have to wait untill next year.because i live in australia. sob sob sob.

Years
  • "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Who lives in a pinapple under the see? Spongebob Squarepants!" I sort-of want to see it."We're goning to party tell we're purple." "I LOVE BEING PURPLE!"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • I SAW IT!!!!^^ on the first day it came out in florida. i died laughing with my friends. i wont spoil anything, but i suggest you prepare for the gooby gobers!^^

i`ve been singing that song all weekend.^^'

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • dark_espeon said:
    I SAW IT!!!!^^ on the first day it came out in florida. i died laughing with my friends. i wont spoil anything, but i suggest you prepare for the gooby gobers!^^

i`ve been singing that song all weekend.^^'
    "I'm a Goofy Goober yeah! You're a Goofy Goober yeah! Goofy goofy goober goober yeah!" XD

I want to get the soundtrack to that. It sounds awesome!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *jumps around* OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Spongebob Squarepants! I love the movie! I saw it the day after it came out! It's hilarious! The part with David Hasselhoff was one of the funniest parts in the movie. I almost started choking on my popcorn XD The funniest part is probobly the part when Spongebob and Patrick eat all the ice cream and get drunk XD

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Hm.. I saw the movie ^_^
    It was as if Patrick had gotten even less intelligent between the TV Show and the Movie.
    And the 'drunk' on Ice Cream Scene made me die laughing..XD

The Movie is utterly retarded, Yet entertaining..XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 13, 2005
    I heard it got three stars thats good for an animted movie Hollywood usually gives them bad ratings I think there crazy but anyway i want to see it even though I don't watch the show that much.

SnoreBolt

Charged Up Snorlax
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 19, 2005
    I'm sure it's a good movie for all who like Spongebob, but unfortunately that doesn't include me. I always seem alone in that respect. :(

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Yeah, I saw it in the previews. You evil people! NOW I KNOW IT'S GOOD!

Goober? That was my thing! I say that all of the time! It's my way of saying dork.
    "Hey, Goober, go get me a Ring Pop!"

"Oh, F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for U and me, N is fore N-E where, anytime at all, down here in the deep blue sea!"
    "F is for frolicing in the flowers, U is for Ukulele, N is for nose picking, sharing gum and sand licking, here in the deep blue sea!"

I thought this was funny from the preview:
    Patrick-"Did you see my underwear?"
    Mindy-"No, Patrick..."
    Patrick-"Did you want to?"

I saw earlier in a preview Patrick looking like a complete idiot towards Mindy and crying gooberishly, "HURHUR, SHE'S PURTY!"
    If you've seen the movie, I really want to be you right now...

Back