• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • No. Why indeed did he killed himself?!?11 :O *dives into orange and purple cyanide (with an extra hint of lemon)*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Because I said I loved him. n_n; POM POKO? That movie was weird. A lot of bouncing heads. O.o; Those raccoons are scary; they gave me nightmares. *dives into ocean after Tobias*

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • ???:NOW WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHO TOOK THE COOKIE! *jumps out window*

Me: who in the world was that? *jumps out window* WHO ARE YOU?
    ???: ......the muffin man
    Me: Huh?
    ???: THE MUFFIN MAN!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • SHADOW IT IS EL YOU!

Tacobell guy: ok do you want cheese with that?
    Me: Yea
    Tacobell guy: Ok come to the window
    Me: ok *to Shadow* Hey ready you need to spray his face with cream when we get there ok GO!

No the muffin man became evil 2 months ago here the letter *gives Amy the letter*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I am teh flying Cheezit. PH34R teh cheese, oh yeah. *jumps into Tacobell meal* Here's that cheese you wanted w/that! =3

Oooh, a letter. *reads* Did we call J.K. Rowling a 'fat elf' again? O-o

Years
  • *Mario music plays* Dun Dun Dun Dunununun Duh Duh Duna Na Na No Noo Nee Noo *jumps inside a green pipe and ends up in cauliflower land* :O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back