• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    OMFG! Me heart is no beating anymore! Me lizzle thread is 100 pages! does *does happy dance*

Do you want some beer cake digital?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    This is weird!!!! Dx

The links work when I an editing them...but once they are posted they don't work!! I will post my family again and see what's happens...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Oh another game event has occured!
    Prof. Banner: Oh my, It's you, BILLY. You want to duel me? Sorry, but I must prepare my lesson plan for next week. Huh? Yes, go on... It seems Pharaoh wants to duel you. He may be a cat, but that dosen't mean he's not a duelist. Since you've come all this way to visit me, why don't you take him on.

it seems like i'm going to be dueling A cat
    me: my move! set one monster face down defense postion. and end turn.
    Pharaoh: Meow. *sets 1 monster card and 1 card face down and ends turn*
    LP:
    me: 8000
    Pharaoh: 8000
    me: My move! i activate the spell card Dark Hole!
    Pharaoh: Hack, meow! *activates trap card Magic jammer*
    me: okay then! i'll just activate a field spell card! Chorus of Sanctuary! and I'll also activate Scapegoat! *places 4 sheep tokens onto field* I end my turn!
    Pharaoh: *sets card facedown on field and ends turn*
    me: i'll end my turn!
    Pharaoh: Rowr! *summons the all seeing white tiger in ATK posstion and flipes over another monster* Mew. *attacks Sheep token one with Mecha-dog marron (1000/1000) and attacks my face down Spirt of the harp (800/2000) with the all-seeing white tiger (1300/900) and ends turn*
    LP:
    me: 8000
    Pharaoh: 6800
    me: my move! Place monster in fd DEF postion. end turn!
    Pharaoh: mew. *sheep tokens 2 & 3 destoryed and sets 1 card face down and ends turn*

Years
    Kool-Aid: *goes through a wall in the middle of a Pokemon battle* OH YEEAAAAA.... *fart*
    Typhlosion: >:C *melts his glass with flamethrower*
    Swalot: <3 *sips up the juice and hides in a stove*

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    *shoots furby*

AHH IT BIT ME EAR!! *shoots it again*
    Furby: why you gotta shoot me brother?
    Me: im sorry...

Years
    I dunno, my cousin IMed me it. And she IMed me this uberly awesome giraffe:
    Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Years
    The angry Furby in my avatar and a n00b giraffe are attacking, that's all. *the furby eats my finger off* OH S*gets smashed by the giraffe's enormous neck*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back