• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    ZOMG! Teh queen of randmoness is here ^_^
    Random guy (aka said:
    https://www.youtube.com/w/Inuyasha-Parody-Clip-3%3A-DJBOUTI-POWER?v=R9isHeqHC7Q&search=Inuyasha%20parody
    That old guy is really pwning :P

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Because your usertitle says so O.o *bricks icky-picky snake queen* wait, I can't kill Amy-chan again. I already did it yesterday *stops the time and runs in front of his own brick* *ish brick'd* (that seems to happen to me a lot these day O.o

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Okay... O.o so if everyone started to call you the pineapple of randomness, you'd change your user title to that? *ish banana phoned*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Yeah, probably. *gets mugged by ponies* I think I'll just go back to my old title and avatar, I like them better than the stupid snake anyway. *runs off to modify*

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yea... I like them better too. Hey! Those ponies mugged you of the toothpaste tube I borrowed you last week. It has too much sentimental value for me to lose *Pulls out a pineapple launcher and rides after the ponies on a pink hippo*

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hey! Potato rockets were banned on page 78 of the last thread, remember? Just check out paragraph 7989 on page 894Q

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Rock Lee said:
    Do you people happen to know about my obsession towards Agatha? She's just so... incredibly hot
    You really don't need to remind me -_-

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Zey were not banned, actually. n_n; I actually went through all of those pages to check, because I am a n00b.

And...why are people fighting? Again? >>; That's rather immature... *throws fish*

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    We aren't fighting. Or atleast I think we aren't O.o I noticed Rock lee had made a fake quote (with my name) yesterday so I randomly made a fake quote too O.O
    Zey were not banned, actually. n_n; I actually went through all of those pages to check, because I am a n00b.
    What!? They weren't banned? *Jumps on another potato rocket* let's get going then

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    We aren't fighting. Or atleast I think we aren't O.o I noticed Rock lee had made a fake quote (with my name) yesterday so I randomly made a fake quote too O.O

What!? They weren't banned? *Jumps on another potato rocket* let's get going then

Yep, thats true, it was about miss kagome =D

*eats fish* Thanks amy D=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back