• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *follows in her own potato rocket* We have reached...the Milky Way Galaxy...which is technically our own...so we haven't gotten anywhere! We're almost there! ^_^

Oh and Rocky, you're welcome! ^.^ *oblivious to the sarcasm*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yep, thats true, it was about miss kagome =D

*eats fish* Thanks amy D=
    What about Kagome? She's mine! *shifty eyes* Don't even think about her, because she's all mine O.o
    *follows in her own potato rocket* We have reached...the Milky Way Galaxy...which is technically our own...so we haven't gotten anywhere! We're almost there! ^_^
    We have reached the Milky Way? That must be where all the space cows come from. That means we're almost there! =D

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *riding about in potato rocket* Hey guys...random question...how do you run for PC Prezzi? *shifty eyes*

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    *riding about in potato rocket* Hey guys...random question...how do you run for PC Prezzi? *shifty eyes*
    You take a toaster and a Scythe and one of those long stick you use to poke people in the eye with and...

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    CY is the evil guy... you know, the one who's evil... Anyway... I believe we're approaching the evil ponies who mugged you of my toothpaste tube.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Naruto-Uzumaki said:
    Could u help me plZ!!!!??????!!!!? I can't post :( plz help me, plz, plz, plz!!!!!!!!!!11111111
    I don't know how to post either O.o Let's pm a mod.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Who is CY? Who is CY? Tell me who CY is or else I'll die!

^Heh, that rhymes. And *sigh* I don't know how to post either. Help me, please! O_O;

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    ^Heh, that rhymes. And *sigh* I don't know how to post either. Help me, please! O_O;
    This forum is impossible to use. No one knows how to post without PMing a staff member first ;_;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    This forum is impossible to use. No one knows how to post without PMing a staff member first ;_;

Thats what I did when I first came, except that I Pmed CY not a staff O_o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back