• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spreading the Poke Love

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 26, 2017
I'm Destini and I love Pokemon. Well I am liking it a lot more now since I was in a meh era with it for a long time. Though I love the new movie and enjoying Ultra Moon a lot. I really want to do something with Pokemon and a highschool drama setting. RP or a possible fan made series on youtube.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Howdy Destini and welcome to PC! I feel like Pokemon is one of those things that can get pretty stale after a while, but there's always something that keeps us coming back to the series. Our Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon section is booming with activity and travel journals of our users making their way through Alola for a second time. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask, my messages are always open.

PC has so much to offer, it's best to take a look around and see what interests you. Enjoy your stay!

string555

Banned
Years
Welcome! A fan made Pokemon series does sound interesting, and I'm sure you can find people on here interested in helping with it or watching it. Enjoy your stay! :D

Back