• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Hey guys, how have all your days been?

Good, but I've got a touch of a sore throat. But overall, its been good. How about you?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hey Booby,Eli (i've stopped calling you lice girl XD),and anyone I was too lazy to see..

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hi everyone. Sorry that I have not been really active. I had a lot of homework and a cousion who kept comming over to my house to do a project for a week but who was watching TV all the time :\ . So how have everyone been?.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • snowangel3181988 said:
    Well, apparently not! XD

Andy... what the Hell do you keep calling me Moony? O_o;; I'm Ashley in case you haven't noticed <_<; *cough*
    Crap. XD

I guess because I mostly look at avys and some how the name "Moonlight Dreams" pops in my head when I see your avy. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    MegaDitto said:
    Greetings people of the world I am a new member and hope to make many friends and get a high position in this site and higher so hi everyone
    W..t..f? XD Meh,im so bored in finding random quotes..thats..sad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back