• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring-Daily-Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

I?ve always been lucky enough to get descent grades without even trying, I hate to study. >>

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
    Mario DDR. Do I even havw to say anything about DDR Mario Mix? I mean how many times can this guy jump the walk? Mario is the next Paris Hilton [if you know what I mean]XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Mihara said:
    You know I don't believe a single word of that?XD
    o_O I don't really care, I don't lie about stuff like that...that's really stupid to do XD;

Paige I was scared for about 5 minutes because I didn't expect you'd do that...like, I thought you'd act differently or something XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Mihara said:
    I always just picked up the quality of my schoolwork towards the end of the year. It's always worked for me. XD

Thats what I'm trying to do right now XD, the only subject that I really need to is math, everything else is easy

Math >Art > Tech (Electrical) > and Civics/Careers

In my tech class our teacher let's us go to the nearby grosery store and buy food, and we can curse all we want XD

I went and came back with a plastic bag full of junkfood since Monday XD!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kyosuke said:
    Thats what I'm trying to do right now XD, the only subject that I really need to is math, everything else is easy

Math >Art > Tech (Electrical) > and Civics/Careers

In my tech class our teacher let's us go to the nearby grosery store and buy food, and we can curse all we want XD

I went and came back with a plastic bag full of junkfood since Monday XD!
    Your teacher really let you do that? O_o Man, you are so lucky. XD

Lucid

o_O I don't really care, I don't lie about stuff like that...that's really stupid to do XD;

Paige I was scared for about 5 minutes because I didn't expect you'd do that...like, I thought you'd act differently or something XD
    Awww, Eli liked my n00b impression. XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Yes well it's different in private school sadly XD Here it is stupid. We aren't even allowed to smile XD (I swear our teacher said if anyone smiled we'd get kicked out and it happened o_O)

Actually Paige I did o_O Uberly creative O.O

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Mihara said:
    Your teacher really let you do that? O_o Man, you are so lucky. XD

He's what I call a "bootleg teacher" XD, he even said the only reason why he is teaching insted of being an electrician is because he was involved in some sort of accident.... I don't know XD

But only 8 people comes to class including myself, and we are all males so we can get away with crap like that XD.

He mostly gives money to some kids to buy chips or whatever for the entire class, like today for example, he gave my friend like $4 to buy some chips for the class and he does that a lot. Also, pretty much everyone sneaks out early, seeing as how its such a big tech room with backdoors at the end of the day, he really dousn't care.

Years
    Klonoa said:
    Mario DDR. Do I even havw to say anything about DDR Mario Mix? I mean how many times can this guy jump the walk? Mario is the next Paris Hilton [if you know what I mean]XD
    So you are clearly saying that mario is a whore!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kyosuke said:
    He's what I call a "bootleg teacher" XD, he even said the only reason why he is teaching insted of being an electrician is because he was involved in some sort of accident.... I don't know XD

But only 8 people comes to class including myself, and we are all males so we can get away with crap like that XD.

He mostly gives money to some kids to buy chips or whatever for the entire class, like today for example, he gave my friend like $4 to buy some chips for the class and he does that a lot. Also, pretty much everyone sneaks out early, seeing as how its such a big tech room with backdoors at the end of the day, he really dousn't care.
    Cool, sounds just like my older teachers. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back