• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Cleaning Help?

OhThatDemoness6

Oh! That! Demoness!
    Years
    I think some of you may have seent his already.

It's pretty neat yes but i want to sprite these and i cant because when i open it up on paint and zoom in all the way to a pokemon the sprites become all blurry and i cant even tell what pokemon that was.

is there any one who can help by cleaning this up, give me any tutorials on how to clean it up, or a site where i can clean this up? any help would be greatly appreciated and i will credit you when and/or if i make these(i will also credit the original artist when i am told who that is)

Thank you for any help you can give me!

EDIT: unfortunately i had to shrink this image a bit because i cant post URLs yet and the original link was too big. i guess fi this helps look up "pokemon old style sprites" on google and it should be there.

Last edited:

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    Things like this belong in the Pixel Art forum, I'm not sure if you can make a thread requesting for help like this, so ask the Moderator of that forum if you can.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Since this isn't a showcase, I think it fits better here in Pixel Projects :(

If I'm wrong, please don't hurt me Logiedan D:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
    you can't clean it up because the uploader maybe have just send this version of it.
    means that this sprite sheet isn't public and made it blurry so the others don;t steal them.

you can't clean it up because the uploader maybe have just send this version of it.
    means that this sprite sheet isn't public and made it blurry so the others don't steal them.

Last edited:
    Back