• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Comic I made.

Years
    I made a sprite comic. If you want to be in it tell me what Pokemon you want to be. ^_^
    Sprite Comic I made.

Sorry if it?s a little bit big.

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    can i be in the next one i want to be a groundon plz or a rayzaqua

Years
    well i now because when he made here in sweden it was like 1:17 am and we needed too go to sleep and then he didnt have time too put on something with the resteraunt with the name soo but i dont now if he makes a continue ^_^ well ill post another one he did i like this one the bayleef is me o_o
    Sprite Comic I made.
    its alittle big too im just posting it and this comic is made by elite four lance not by me.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Hey, thats pretty good but I think everything seems to be a lil blury (perhaps too big)

7/10 I think

Years
    i like both alot i think there great 8/10 on the one with me the bayleef my bro rezised it thats why but the one with zapdos and moltres he didnt rezise.well i like them ^_^

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    i have one have like a rock fall and a tidal wave and earthquake

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Huh... Sprite comics... I knew it was only a matter of time...

Back