• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Comic I made.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Max Hunter said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! *breaths a little* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I Give it a 1000000000000000/10 HAHAHA! I like the first one, the zoom of the face of Zapdos! *falls to floor and keeps laughing" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! next one, can I be Pikachu? uh-oh, Pikachu is already taken, well, I'll be Lugia, please? by the way, your comics are AWESOME! HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
    Apparently you needed a laugh. O_O

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    uhhhhhhhh avanlanche cause by some1 or an earthquake

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    wow, that's really good, and if you have the time can I be a latais?
    ^^ I really like your comics the 2nd one was really funny!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Please... I know you tried to retain some sense of humour in this comic, but we all know birds can't eat chicken--It's against the law.

Cough, not bad.

~Dragonair~

Title? o.o
    Years
    You will be in the next comic I?ll make. Btw and here?s the new comic I made. It took a while since I was a little busy.
    Sprite Comic I made.

Last edited:
    Back