• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite Fusion Guessing Game

shot571

sorry for ruining all these good sprite fusions but i did this for fun. and i know that im not very good at this. i kept sceptiles eye and body. dragonites head and wings are there. i really hope dratile was dragonite and sceptile. btw this is my first time (please be nice)
    sorry if the outline messes up a little. i changed the background colour to white so it may have messed it up slightly
    next challenge: Mewrio

Last edited:

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
  • Dratile = Dragonite + Sceptile is wrong. XP
    Current Challenges:
    MagNum, ChimChar, Primeial and Dratile.

Here is Magnum:
    Here is ChimChar:

Last edited:

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
  • There's still Primeial and Dratile. Primeial is very hard to make. I tried. And the Drat should be apparent but ile could be one of 6 pokemon.

I'm hoping that one of these five is right. Either way, I'm making another post including my 6th one, all 6 of which can be Dratile, assuming the drat as Dratini and the ile is something else.

To prevent confusion, here;s what I used:
    Dratini
    1. Totodile
    2. Vileplume
    3. Sceptile
    4. Mawhile
    5. Lileep
    6. Weavile

Dratini/Weavile is next post.

Last edited:

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
    Years
  • Eyezor!

I tried both Sableye + Bronzor and Sableye + Scizor.

Anyway, next is Artiwhoodrill.

I thought that we could go up to three at a time, but I'll give you these three since it is the first tri-fusion.

Articuno + Whooper + Beedrill = Artiwhoodrill

Curged

Queen FTW!!!
    Years
  • I hope this attempt on artiwhoodrill is good enough

If so,, next up is: Steelrhytybat this is a 4 fusion,, but if its too much then: Forresion

Because the first is pretty hard I'll give you the pokemon: Steelix + Rhydon + Tyranitar + Crobat.

Good luck,, on this one.

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
    Years
  • Steelrhytybat

Is this good enough.

Body: Steelix
    Arms: Rhydon
    Legs: Tyranitar
    Wings: Crobat
    Horn: Rhydon
    Color: Tyranitar

Next is: Glikatrolie
    Gligar + Kabutops + Tropius + Glalie

I don't think tri-fusions are good.
    I think those are too difficult.
    Would you like too change the challenge? I don't know how to fuse this...

As long as you say which pokemon you want, I think it's fine. But, I think that quadrifusions are as high as we should go. It was a real challenge fusing all these together.

EDIT: Hey, zapdos926, I attatched a latiosion. Mmmm.... Fresh from MS paint!

Last edited:

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
  • Please keep in mind that it's supposed to be a guessing game and that, if you make a fusion containing more than 2 sprites, and you have to explain what it's made of, it doesn't count and will be ignored because the point of the game is to GUESS what you're making. Some sprites may be easier than others and some people will help out by distinguishing names but any sprite that is not part of the guessing game does not belong here. I realize that I did ask for a sprite request in which the guy told me who it was made of. And it also happened to be made of three sprites but that was when not many people were interested in the thread.

Anyways, the current challenges are:

Primeial

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
    Years
  • Primeial

This one actually took some time. I had to separate prime and ial and search them separately. I finally got primeape and dialga as the only pokemon to include those, so I fused them. Tell me if wrong.

Next is..
    Hauntsect

Back