• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sprite request?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minokun

The Rival in Space
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2019
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but here goes!

Can someone please make trainer sprites for artwork that I post? I won't any yet, because I don't know if this is where I should be asking this, but if this is the right place can you please reply with an answer? :) BTW I want you to make the regular trainer sprites, but also the back sprites (Based on the ones from DPPT) and if you want the VS sprites too! Those are not required but if you make it I will use it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! While you are posting in the correct section, we actually have a rule about request threads; as in, we don't allow them. :( You'll have to either try to find an individual artist to work on your piece or try to work on it yourself, post the results here, and get a critique on how to improve your spriting skills (which I highly recommend, by the way!).

Either way, request threads like this are not allowed. I'm going to close this, but I encourage you not to give up on your project. Best of luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back