• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    I was complete and utterly bored, so I made the Lucario trainer from Battle Revolution.
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Tell me what you think

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Question where do you get these sprites from and would it be possible to get hold of some of yellow from the manga comics?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Jake,I really like it the ears of the lucario's hat are rare,but i really like it good job^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    Yeah,that page y cool there you can take a lot of sprites,well what about this sprite,I called it embalz =D
    Well,i can post a image or url because i only have 5 posts,but when i have enough posts i will show my sprite Lol

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Hey guys have'nt been active for a while. Here is an M&L style sprite, IDK what the pokemon's name is, this is 100% custom. C+C.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Palleting

I am not sure if i should be making this thread but i need to pallete some new sprites and i do notknow how to do so without using a hex editor
    if someone does know can you put it into steps as i am slow to learn things sorry

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    Spriters Showcase Thread

well, it's one simple overworld to match my personal trainer sprite, but i'm quite proud of it. it looks... well, professional, i suppose? ^.^

dragonslayer400

Blastoise Ownz You !!!
    Years
    I can Dragonslayer, in about two minutes (not in two minutes from now, I can make the sprite, once I get on my PC, in two minutes)

ok but make it now i have been waiting for Months srry this post was late but now i am realy angry u saiyd u do it but i always see you post in other threads :disappoin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back