• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    newest repose
    Spriters Showcase Thread

and newest sheet
    Spriters Showcase Thread

oh and i fixed my 3rd reposes legs, there still not good in my eyes
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Hmmm look at the legs of a Trainer ( liek the young boy one) and tyr your legs again, they just seem to be at a weird angle( foot positioning could be causing this too, but idk)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    i think i finally did it, i changed the foot
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    could someone make maplestory sprites? incase you dont know, maplestory is a mmorpg that is 2d. i wanted to put someof their monsters in a hack i was making for fun, but i cant sprite at all. One of the sprites that i would like is of a crimson balrog. You can find pictures of monsters at mapletip.com just look on the side where the monsters section is and pick the level. if anyone is willing to remake these sprites for my i will b very greatful and ... i have a few more sprite requests, well alot lol. (just PM me)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    thank you red, i just really like my physic, so i make various sprites(goes to make another 1). O and i made peter griffin
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yay! Shadowfuse can Mix again! That looks really good mate! Jake, your spriting has come on leaps and bounds, but your Peter Griffin isn't the best. It lacks shading...

Years
  • hey,
    back 2 spriting after a 1 year hiatus
    wacha think?
    Spriters Showcase Thread

these were two of my very first ones
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

ALL OF THE ABOVE SPRITES ARE PROPERTY OF ME & DHI
    NO stealing :P

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Hmm...don't really like the pose of Puffin and there's too much dithering on him for my liking. The other two are really good though. The yellow bird could be touched up in a few spots, but overall, really good. XD I'd love to see more.

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Maneachicken said:
    Yay! Shadowfuse can Mix again! That looks really good mate! Jake, your spriting has come on leaps and bounds, but your Peter Griffin isn't the best. It lacks shading...
    yea peter wuz just for fun, i was doing it as a fan

Valdorath

Elemental Master
    Years
  • Spriters Showcase Thread Been a year atleast since I even tried to make a Fakemon well here is deaper a Ghost/Fire type pokemon. Maybe some other types any suggestions?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Hmm...doesn't look very 'PokeMon-ish.' In fact...it doesn't really look like a living creature at all. o.O With that said...it's a very interesting design. XD The shading is pretty well done, but way too much dithering.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    I agree with Megafuz, it doesnt look pokemonish......um is there someone who would be able 2 apprentice me for spriting and stuff......... I really want to improve my spriting

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    skeetacular said:
    I agree with Megafuz, it doesnt look pokemonish......um is there someone who would be able 2 apprentice me for spriting and stuff......... I really want to improve my spriting
    I'd be happy to.

bF:As for the fake penguin thing, the ammount of dithering is far too much, I prefer your original two, although one evedently borrows parts from Pidgeot and Hitmonchan.

Val: I like it, although you used far too much dithering, it looks more alien than pokemon, pretty interesting concept.

Valdorath

Elemental Master
    Years
  • Yea it was a midnight sketch and then i was like.. hmmm to dither or not to dither then it came out as an over dithered sob.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back