• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    umm anyone for a sneasel revamp?
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Years
  • My town.

Okay this is my little town i made. Took a while and a few trys but i think it looks pretty good, especially for my first one. Tell me what you think. If i get good enough i might take requests. But not any time soon. So please R&R (rate and review)out of 10, thanks peeps!

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • 1. Don't save as Jpg. Save it as .PNG.
    2. Very nice map, I like how you integrated the pool into the PokeCenter. Nice job.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    @TBH: very nicely done! look really de-vamped...
    might suggest to wokr on the tercos outline about the eye *ourleft* looks too light......apart from that, theyre really neat!!!!
    @shelder: its really nice, lots of creative and different ideas there! hope to see more!

this is my first tileset, heavyily adapted from the pokemon one, its a shoreline, and sea... ^^i KNOW its kinda bad, but it is my first lol!
    Spriters Showcase Thread

then i have a new evo chain i made:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

and i would also like to remind you: i finished my lot of the pinball revamps and made a banner! Spriters Showcase Thread
    please visit! (click on the banner, it should take you there!)

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Thanks ^_^, but Mudkip just doesn't seem devamped enough, its ment to be in GSC Style, but I should probably show more white on stuff like mudkip, since Gold does show alot of white.

Okay here was the Combusken I started yesterday, and yes i'll fix the eye thing on Torchic as you said.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    lol, i jjust ralised.. i meant treecko.. that was such a BAD typo!!!! so sorry! :o!!!
    although, havin said that, good work on the Torchic anyways lol :p

Years
  • Nice re vamps people. And thanks for the comments. Anuwho i think now if anyone wants ill make them a little town, something small like 2 or 3 homes a PC and Shop, a garden or something, and something else of there choice, like a Lab or something. I dunno mabey ill amke an order form but for now if you want one just PM me and ill tell you what i need to knwo!

Years
  • Well I fixed Torchic's eyes, and I also added Blaziken, but its not very good.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Pretty nice attempt (for all of them, not just these I'm quoting), but by looking at them they have too many colors. Keep in mind that G/S-style sprites use four colors (five including transparency), two of which are black and white; the other two colors, which can be anything, are used for shading the various parts of the body, while most lighter areas are indeed white. :) As for the outlines, except for the rare pixel or two they'll almost always be straight black.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Ouch...its just whenever I do the white, it kinda kills the entire thing...mind you I was using other GSC Sprites for reference, partially anyway.

Years
  • You've asked for a Sneasel revamp correct? Are you making it for us or are you requesting it?

No he's already done it, and he wants people to comment on it.

In response to the sneasel revamp

Its good, but you can't make revamps amazing or anything

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back