• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
  • ow THATS a nice crystal onix :D

i tried it with a froslass :P
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Bish bash Katana. That Onix is pretty cool, the shiny areas are what makes it really good. I mean, it's that little bit of extra effort and attention to detail that sets the piece above all other "type change" type sprites.

The frostlass is just a normal recolour tho, I don't see how it's a crystal thing like the Onix.

Check out my rad slug

Spriters Showcase Thread

Scratch O'course

Years
  • Bish bash Katana. That Onix is pretty cool, the shiny areas are what makes it really good. I mean, it's that little bit of extra effort and attention to detail that sets the piece above all other "type change" type sprites.

The frostlass is just a normal recolour tho, I don't see how it's a crystal thing like the Onix.

Check out my rad slug

Spriters Showcase Thread

Scratch O'course

Haha that is a funny one.
    Maybe you should give more detail in the glasses, but I still like it the way it is.

Katana

Doin' it Katana Style!
    Years
  • Spriters Showcase Thread

This is my first ever sprite^^
    Any crits?

Holy croopies Snowfire! That's really your first sprite?!

Great job! I remember my first sprite looked like a pile of... well, let's just say it wasn't pretty. >.> It looks like you re-colored everything well and alligned Swampert's headfins nicely on Drifblim as well as fit its whiskers on nicely too. Maybe, if anything, just add a bit more Swampert - Like its eyes or blend in its arms with Drifblim. O_o Lol, but really, well done. :)

Made another fusion:

Spriters Showcase Thread
    (One eye viewable.)
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    (Both eyes viewable.)

Lumineon x Seaking, and again, both Platinum sprites. Any C+C?

Surprise, surprise... Edit:

Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Fixed head stripe shading on both. And a special:

Spriters Showcase Thread

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Holy croopies Snowfire! That's really your first sprite?!

Great job! I remember my first sprite looked like a pile of... well, let's just say it wasn't pretty. >.> It looks like you re-colored everything well and alligned Swampert's headfins nicely on Drifblim as well as fit its whiskers on nicely too. Maybe, if anything, just add a bit more Swampert - Like its eyes or blend in its arms with Drifblim. O_o Lol, but really, well done. :)

Made another fusion:

Spriters Showcase Thread
    (One eye viewable.)

Spriters Showcase Thread
    (Both eyes viewable.)

Lumineon x Seaking, and again, both Platinum sprites. Any C+C?

Thanks^^
    I tried adding Swampert's arms onto it, but it doesn't seem to look right :/

That LumineonxSeaking looks awesome! I like the one with both eyes better^^

Here are some more sprites:

Spriters Showcase Thread

Spriters Showcase Thread

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The outline of the enterprise is Beefy, but the shading needs to be more rounded, you've relied on dithering far too much on both the ship and the red planet.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    A bit better, but it still needs more Ho-Oh, maybe add Ho-oh's headdress or some of it;s feathers? I'll make one later and we can compare them.

Anyone thinking of entering the October Monthly Contest?
    I'm hoping that we can make this a good one, especially since we haven't had a contest in such a long time.

Years
  • A bit better, but it still needs more Ho-Oh, maybe add Ho-oh's headdress or some of it;s feathers? I'll make one later and we can compare them.

Anyone thinking of entering the October Monthly Contest?
    I'm hoping that we can make this a good one, especially since we haven't had a contest in such a long time.

Oh, I might! It sounds fun. =D I just need some time to sprite.

~A.R

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back