• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangaroll

Teh Great Mangaroll
Years
  • hey everyone

i recently recived these spries from a good fiend of mine and after touchig them up a little ive decided to post them and see what you think.

The first one is called eros and is a evlution to the unknown. it said that it n unlock the doors between dimensons.

The second one is called avos and is a simple bird type/fire

The last one is a pre evo to voltorb ( i know the top seems abit weird)

psEven though this is unecesery

if you belive that any of these sprites were taken from you or where riped from you designs just say so and ill see that there deleted

heres a pre evo i was just sent , its a pre evo of solrock calle solche

"Avos" and "solche"

Are digimon sprites.=p

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • Tell me what ya think....
    Sincer.gif

(Name)Sincer
    (Type)Psychic
    (Species)Angelic Pokemon

mangaroll

Teh Great Mangaroll
    Years
  • Nice tree, but it reminds me of the poop from digimon.=p
    (I know, i like digimon)

It's a little too rounded.=p

Years
    • SV
    • Seen Oct 30, 2014
    Someone can make a big favor for me?
    Who can make a sprite of Staraptor flying style Pokémon Platinum?

Please, don't exclude my post!
    I need your help

Years
    • SV
    • Seen Oct 30, 2014
    Thanks Frolass_Maniac!
    You tried, I Liked, but I want Sprite Staraptor better, I liked, this is the best I saw, but if you know the person that can make, tell me, please!
    If someone can make a Staraptor spreading wings like a Sprite Pidgeotto or Swellow, I'll accept!

Last edited:

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
  • Have an update:

A little tree think looks good . .

When someone use, Credits goes to me [Freaky] . .

yay . . here it is :

The new one:
    MeinSetpal.png

Please Rate!

Years
  • On the big one, the gap between the 3rd and 4th layer of branches bugs me. Like the furthest point on the sides 3rd layer should be further down, which would also make it less... rounded.

For example, right now, it has ) shape, and it should be just a little more \

The little tree looks fine to me, I suppose. Any reason for having that one pixel in between the gap that's empty on the other side? Zoom in and you'll see what I'm talking about. Look at the part of the tree in the white square. Now find the top left corner of that white square, and go 3 pixels down. That one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    The main issue with the sprite is that the Blue parts aren't shaded properly at all. They lack the depth. The hood could have used a few shades. Also when you're shading you have the remember the contours of the body. Imagine how it would look if light hits it.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • The main issue with the sprite is that the Blue parts aren't shaded properly at all. They lack the depth. The hood could have used a few shades. Also when you're shading you have the remember the contours of the body. Imagine how it would look if light hits it.

Thanks for your insight. I watched a few videos on sprite shading today and I have a good idea on how to do it. I am also going to adjust the hood to match the angle the character is facing. I am going to add some more baggage on the hoody and put some pockets on the front of it. Then I am going to make the hat less blocky.

I made my First Overworld . .

That's me . .

Please Rate:

MeOverwolrld.png

Looks great! Nothing wrong with it as far as I can see.

EDIT: http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=malehero.png

I redid my sprite. Looked at a good shading tutorial and methinks I did a halfway decent job at the shading. I changed the hat and made it more circular rather than blocky. Tell me what you think.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    The shading is still a bit blocky. Try to make it curvier. Also you should color outlines.
    But there is an improvement. Just remember it takes time and practice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back